Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your top ten fighters for the welterweight Division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    I see what your saying man.....those are solid points....but that was @140 where ugas was drained....since he has come back at welter he has been the man....i would favor ugas to beat both of them.......they are quality guys though......
    I wouldn't bet my life on those fights and if you favor Ugas over them, I don't think that's a crazy position or anything. If the thread had asked for my top 15 welters, Ugas would have been on the list. I need to see a little more though before I'd put him in the top 10. Those two losses from 2014 make it tough for me to put him in the top 10 without a big win.

Comment

Granados only fought one top welter IMO and that was porter, i don't considerbroner a top welter and he lost that straight up and down.....
      Granados showed me enough in the Porter and Broner losses that I have a hard time moving him below Ugas due to their fights with Imam. Triangle theory may not be the best way to predict who would win, but triangle theory certainly should enter into the thought process when ranking fighters IMO.

Comment

1. Thurman
        2. Spence
        3. Crawford
        4. Garcia
        5. Porter
        6. Pacquiao
        7. Vargas
        8. Matthysse
        9. Horn
        10. Figueroa

Comment

yep dope list.....i would replace khan with Ugas though....as he has not fought at welter weight in almost three years.......

i can agree with that

Comment

Working...
          X