Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian commentary says, ''Knockdown'' on Golovkin, Tapia left hook. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have no problems calling it either way. He definitely wasn't hurt in the least. If it makes you sleep better to say that Golovkin has been 'dropped' before, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Do you agree with the commentary whom were ringside? Whether or not Tapia landed flush on G's cheek, it's still contact making Golovkin fall forward and touch the canvas with both hands. Again, in Kazakhstan....on Latex canvas too.

You embedded this same video in another thread and you were whining there about the slippery latex canvas being unfair to Tapia.

Then somebody noticed that GGG had slipped and touched down, so now you've made another thread saying he got decked. You're a clown.

Comment

Might be a knockdown, but off-balance knockdowns are irrelevant really.

Comment

the level of insecurity of some posters here makes me believe that they are the ones that might get in the ring with GGG and not jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            You embedded this same video in another thread and you were whining there about the slippery latex canvas being unfair to Tapia.

Then somebody noticed that GGG had slipped and touched down, so now you've made another thread saying he got decked. You're a clown.
            THe video has a question mark for viewers to attain themselves you nunce.

people are getting spooked? weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              the level of insecurity of some posters here makes me believe that they are the ones that might get in the ring with GGG and not jacobs
              Funny thing is I coined ''insecurities'' around here and ''karma'' all because of post #48ism. At least be original. You're welcome too. Enjoy boxing and latex canvas!

Comment

Funny thing is I coined ''insecurities'' around here and ''karma'' all because of post #48ism. At least be original. You're welcome too. Enjoy boxing and latex canvas!
                why are you always whinning about GGG? are you sure you aren't kigali/canelomaidana/therealpugilist? (i think i'm forgetting another alts)

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  why are you always whinning about GGG? are you sure you aren't kigali/canelomaidana/therealpugilist? (i think i'm forgetting another alts)
                  I don't ''whine'' about GGG. Do TMZ ''whine'' or make fun of exposure?

Why are you defending Golovkin and Latex Canvas?!

Comment

I don't ''whine'' about GGG. Do TMZ ''whine'' or make fun of exposure?

Why are you defending Golovkin and Latex Canvas?!
                    i'm not defending him, just laughing at you and others who flood the main page with the same threads day after day

Comment

Punch didn't land equals no knockdown. How long have you been a boxing fan again?

Comment

Working...
                      X