No announcement yet.

The Lies Being Told By Eddie Hearn and Tom Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lies Being Told By Eddie Hearn and Tom Loeffler

I can't believe how people are eating up all of this bull**** by Eddie Hearn and Loeffler

They never had any intentions of making the Eubank Jr fight

You honestly want me to believe they secured the Brook vs GGG fight within 24hrs, did a deal with HBO and had all the art work ready? LOL

The reason why the Vargas fight was delayed is because Brook and GGG have been negotiating long before Eubank and GGG. This was the reason for the delay.

This was not some last min thing, this was always planned, they just used Eubank Jr as a dummy to make it look like he avoided the fight and how everyone is ducking GGG

This has nothing to do with Eubank Sr, there was never a GGG vs Eubank Jr fight on the table, he was used as a tool for promotion and got stitched up by Hearn

Brook was GGG's first option...and he was also Eddie Hearns first option for the fight

I usually skip passed most of your posts (lol, sorry) but yeah, Hearn's pulling some fast **** here, and a lot of people are eating it up. As if this fight got made within 2 days? with all the artwork, and networks signed off and whatever else goes on? This has been in fruition for several weeks.

Comment

Speak the truth FrankieBruno

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        I usually skip passed most of your posts (lol, sorry) but yeah, Hearn's pulling some fast **** here, and a lot of people are eating it up. As if this fight got made within 2 days? with all the artwork, and networks signed off and whatever else goes on? This has been in fruition for several weeks.
        Yup, Eddie knows it's easy to make the Eubanks look like the badguys.

In March Brook mentioned he wanted to fight Triple G. Hearn said he spoke to Loeffler about it.

So they have been negotiating this fight probably since March, this is why the Vargas fight was taking so long to finalize.

Eubank Jr threw his hat into the ring in May and announced he wanted to fight Triple G

He was used as a promotional tool by Tom Loeffler and Eddie Hearn, however Brook was always their first choice

Comment

It's only lies when it's something you don't want to hear. There's video of the Eubank's making extra demands so that much we know is true.

I don't see the big issue. We expected Eubank to lose and we expect Brook to lose. The only thing that really matters is who do you think has the better chance of winning against GGG, Eubank or Brook.

Comment

Talk to em!

Comment

The most disgusting lie i heard come from Hearn's mouth was ' i worked my bollocks off'
              = i was snorting coke and getting blowies by prozzies riding round in my bentley while on speakerphone to his Assistants ' hav we mad any facking fites yet ' ?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Yup, Eddie knows it's easy to make the Eubanks look like the badguys.

In March Brook mentioned he wanted to fight Triple G. Hearn said he spoke to Loeffler about it.

So they have been negotiating this fight probably since March, this is why the Vargas fight was taking so long to finalize.

Eubank Jr threw his hat into the ring in May and announced he wanted to fight Triple G

He was used as a promotional tool by Tom Loeffler and Eddie Hearn, however Brook was always their first choice
                Exactly, there's no answer to Vargas, according to him he's signed his part of the deal, I do agree the Eubank's are impossible to deal with, but I have a feeling that what Eubank is saying about not even being shown a contract is true. Weather his father has witheld it from him or Eddie hasn't presented one I don't know, but The whole "Eubank lost his pen" from Loeffler and then this signed immediately, whilst both GGG and Kell are currently trying to negotiate other fights, that doesn't add up at all for me.

Hearn with the ol' phone call to Brook story aswell, that's bull**** too, he said that about Frankie Gavern too, you know when Hearn's bull ****ting cos he feels the need to explain how something "happened"
                Last edited by MPX309; 07-09-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Yeah for the most part I agree with this sentiment. I watch most of the IFLTV interviews with Kugan Cassius and Hearn and he had hinted at this a few weeks back saying he has a massive fight lined up that will shock everyone... this has been in the pipeline for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    It's only lies when it's something you don't want to hear. There's video of the Eubank's making extra demands so that much we know is true.

I don't see the big issue. We expected Eubank to lose and we expect Brook to lose. The only thing that really matters is who do you think has the better chance of winning against GGG, Eubank or Brook.
                    Fighters make demands, this is part and parcel of negotiating

All this crap about "they didnt reply back by 5 pm", is a cop out

Hearn wanted the Brook vs GGG fight, Tom Loeffler also wanted this fight

Eubank Jr was nothing but a sideshow in this whole process.

The Vargas fight was delayed because Hearn and Loeffler were doing a deal

Eubank announcing he wanted to fight GGG was some last min thing, and Loeffler and Hearn had to find a way to fit it into their plans.

They worked around it and used it for some nice bit of promotion
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-09-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X