No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua would've knocked Wilder and Spilka NLT the 3rd round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Except it did. It's on tape. You can make your bullshyt predictions but you can't change what's happened. The truth can be inconvenient at times.
    How the hell did he nearly get KOd? He was briefly rocked. Stop yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Except it did. It's on tape. You can make your bullshyt predictions but you can't change what's happened. The truth can be inconvenient at times.
      The way he stumbled back to his corner creaking like the Tin Man or a robot that just got short circuited was priceless. He looked so exhausted you'd have thought he just finished the 16th round of a 15 round fight, not the 2nd round of a scheduled 12 rounder, LOL.

If you ever looked in the dictionary for the phrase 'leaden footed' there would be a clip of Joshua returning to his corner after that round, LOL.

Comment

I think Joshua is very beatable. Offensively he is impressive and I'd favor him against wilder but certainly not against fury and not against haye either. I think Povetkin would be interesting but I reckon at the moment Joshua would come up short in that too. Maybe I'm being too harsh on the guy but he has looked a little vulnerable against the level he is fighting at already ... against the top tier I think he'd be found out. He is too upright and easy to hit imo. Now maybe I'm being harsh on him but at the level he is fighting it is hard to tell ... let's see him fight haye and then we'll know.

Also with his build I think he'd struggle over a high intensity 12 rounder.
        Last edited by Daddy T; 01-17-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

On that performance Szpila would have taken Joshua out.

Comment

I think Joshua is a little stiff but gezz he is nowhere near technically awful as Wilder.

Comment

Working...
            X