No announcement yet.

Has PBC shut up shop yet or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has PBC shut up shop yet or what?

I haven't heard anything about them in ages. What is going on with that terrible operation?

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    I haven't heard anything about them in ages. What is going on with that terrible operation?
    They ran out of Taco vendors to feed their "favored" fighters. Looks like they might be taking advantage of the Syrian refugees here soon though, Broner got one this passed weekend for a vacant "regular" titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      They ran out of Taco vendors to feed their "favored" fighters. Looks like they might be taking advantage of the Syrian refugees here soon though, Broner got one this passed weekend for a vacant "regular" titles.
      I don't know man. Syrian refugees are a little bit too battle hardened for Wilder and Quillin etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        I don't know man. Syrian refugees are a little bit too battle hardened for Wilder and Quillin etc.
        Lol, Good ole Uncle Al, he knows how to manipulate the poor and feeble minded by waving cash. Boxers will soon figure this out.

Comment

Actually they have a good card this weekend on NBC. And the build up of fighters like Peter Quillin & Daniel Jacobs was thanks to Al's PBC, which now will feature these two fighting each others...
          VIVA AL Haymon!

Comment

I hate it so much im gonna make a thread to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              I hate it so much im gonna make a thread to talk about it.
              What's to hate? it's boxing....atleast we have other outlets other than Showime & HBO...I'm I missing something here? Really, I'd like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                What's to hate? it's boxing....atleast we have other outlets other than Showime & HBO...I'm I missing something here? Really, I'd like to know.
                Id like to know too and have been trying to figure it out

Comment

smh come on man stop it!

Comment

Card Saturday.

Four cards Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday of next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X