Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sick of how blatantly biased commentary sways people's perceptions on here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
    The Boxnation commentary was diabolical, almost as bad as Amir's laughable performance. I missed the first two rounds but even giving those to Khan, I can't see how he won. Algieri walked his ass down round after round. Only one guy looked like he knew what he was doing in there. It's hard to understand how we have reached a point where spoilers are eking out undeserved wins.
    It's an utter disgrace, and Boxnation is usually dreadful so it's no surprise, looks like there was flagrant d*ckriding across the board, they're really pushing for the Floyd-Khan fight, hopefully more people saw through the BS.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      8-4 algieri. Stop watching boxing. The commentators aren't swaying anyone. Floyd clearly beat 48. Khan clearly beat chris
      Khan looked like ****ing crap.

Comment

yall honestly are so biased against khan. Khan won that fight 10-2 or 9-3, even 8-4 is being nice to algeri. The performance was not great but tbh i see the mayweather fight more likely now cuz of it.

"hes walking forward doe, that must mean hes winning"

Comment

khan did nothing more than algieri did to win this fight imo. the guys from boxnation were awful tonight. algieri walked him down and hurt him a few times, no wonder why khan choose him, a guy with average power could've taken him out of there

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            It's an utter disgrace, and Boxnation is usually dreadful so it's no surprise, looks like there was flagrant d*ckriding across the board, they're really pushing for the Floyd-Khan fight, hopefully more people saw through the BS.
            Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            khan did nothing more than algieri did to win this fight imo. the guys from boxnation were awful tonight. algieri walked him down and hurt him a few times, no wonder why khan choose him, a guy with average power could've taken him out of there
            to me it sounds liek boxnation wanted to push the propaganda of Amir 'troubling' Floyd

Comment

What's worse was the commentators trying to sell a Floyd fight as if Khan had just steamrolled Algieri. They are taking the audience for fools.

Comment

holy **** this is too funny. algieri 8-4? hahaha damn bro i think you scored the fight before the fight happened

Comment

Khan hurt algeri with a beautiful uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
                    yall honestly are so biased against khan. Khan won that fight 10-2 or 9-3, even 8-4 is being nice to algeri. The performance was not great but tbh i see the mayweather fight more likely now cuz of it.

"hes walking forward doe, that must mean hes winning"
                    Man GTFO he was walking forward and blocking most of Khan's patty cake BS, he stunned Khan on multiple occasions and landed the harder shots. Not to mention his highly underrated body punching.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      It happened with the Froch Groves 1 fight, the Mayweather Pacquiao fight and now with the Algieri Khan fight.

Commentators deliberately downplay what the unfavoured guy is doing and imply the guy they're rooting for is doing everything right, it's fkking disgraceful.

Algieri was backing Khan up all night long and landing the harder cleaner punches, Khan patty caked on Algieri's gloves and got dkrided by the commentators.

Sick of it..

Khan has zero chance against Mayweather or Brook, Algieri made him do a two step for crying out loud, he hurt him on MULTIPLE occasions.

I refuse to be swayed by commentators and their gay ass scorecards. Chris Algieri won this fight 8-4.

I agree. I can understand 115-113 depending on your perception, but there is no way Khan won that fight 177-111.

Comment

Working...
                      X