Props to Broner for being an Idiot with heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
    Will you give him props if he wins though? Probably not
    i actually like broner. i think he's a clown but i do like him. he's funny. i havent heard or read him say anything bad about pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
      i actually like broner. i think he's a clown but i do like him. he's funny. i havent heard or read him say anything bad about pacquaio.
      what would broner saying anything bad about pac even matter to you? are you pacquio

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        what would broner saying anything bad about pac even matter to you? are you pacquio
        no, but i'm a pacquaio fan... it's just common sense but i guess you dont have that (typical low iq, never been to college, floyd fan).. if you're a fan of say lakers and another team or player keeps talking shi.t about lakers wouldn't you hate that guy? of course you will..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
          hes calling shots like hes may pac or cotto.... wtf? The only fight he stepped up in comepetition he lost. Why would any1 not biased like you will give him credit for a catchweight and a rehydration clause? only an african american would give him credit for the obvious reasons.....
          im not bias at all. The catchweight isnt that bad, if porter is the better fighter he should still win. It was either that or broner moving up in weight

Comment

no, but i'm a pacquaio fan... it's just common sense but i guess you dont have that (typical low iq, never been to college, floyd fan).. if you're a fan of say lakers and another team or player keeps talking shi.t about lakers wouldn't you hate that guy? of course you will..
            Bro I'm at uc santa cruz what does me being a floyd fan have to do with education? Or IQ score . What university do you go to?
            Common sense? You sound like a girl omg broner talks **** about pacqiou omg! I don't like broner omg omg I'm so emotional don't say anything bad about pacquiao pls pls
            Last edited by aldo5408; 05-22-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Porter fight is dangerous since Broner got KD, 3 or 4 times by Maidana. Props to him for taking this fight and not following Haymon advice to fight pillow puncher bums.
              He got knocked down twice.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Bro I'm at uc santa cruz what does me being a floyd fan have to do with education? Or IQ score . What university do you go to?
                Common sense? You sound like a girl omg broner talks **** about pacqiou omg! I don't like broner omg omg I'm so emotional don't say anything bad about pacquiao pls pls
                UC Santa Cruz is nothing to brag about.

Comment

how is broner a idiot???lmao ur just jealous u dont have half of his doug

Comment

broner tried to get maidana DQ because he knew he couldn't handle him, broner used to bully smaller guys, once he fought someone his own size he got raped

Comment

believe it or not Broner is the favorite

Comment

Working...
                      X