betrayed and tropical depression frontman dies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• betrayed and tropical depression frontman dies

RIP Dominic papadom Gamboa...

probably most of you know him as a reggae musician but before that, he was a kick-ass frontman for betrayed which was a hardcore punk band during the heydey of twisted red cross and katrina's...

true icon of the Philippine punk underground scene...

"mundo nating hati-hati pag-isahin nating muli...."
    Last edited by talip bin osman; 12-18-2013, 05:56 AM.

RIP papadom..

Comment

RIP papadom.

Wasn't aware that he was into punk before going reggae, what l know is that when the song jammin' by marley became a hit in 'pinas during upper half of mid 70's and was played at DZRJ all day, almost all pinoy bands went reggae and the most successful among them was tropical depression.

Comment

Kidney failure daw ang reason ng pagkamatay nya?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          RIP papadom.

Wasn't aware that he was into punk before going reggae, what l know is that when the song jammin' by marley became a hit in 'pinas during upper half of mid 70's and was played at DZRJ all day, almost all pinoy bands went reggae and the most successful among them was tropical depression.

were there a lot of pinoys who had threadlocks back then?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            RIP papadom.

oh I didn't know that... well, my familiarity of him as a hardcore punk frontman isn't based on experience... (I was just a little kid during the 80s...) it is because my older cousin collected underground publications like herald x and TRC cassette tapes and I would consume all of those everytime I pay him a visit here in the Philippines from a long time ago...

Comment

R.I.P. may you rest in PEACE.

Comment

Working...
              X