Don't enjoy boxing anymore, because of things like this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    You pair of muppets can't take the credit for this one I'm afraid
    I'm taking credit for retiring you from NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      After watching this weekends fights, I have realised I just don't enjoy it anymore.

Gone are the days when I could just sit down, enjoy a fight for what it is.

I got into the habit of going into NSB after every fight, and it really is a boxing forum for **** all. Same **** different day, everyone's either a bum or an atg, no inbetween, everyones glass jawed jokes, everyone got robbed, everyone got exposed, everyones P4P#1

I've just had enough of it, that section of the site, and other sites, have ruined my love for the sport, I cannot sit down and enjoy a fight without overanalysing it, and having my views on it skewed by idiocy.

I'll still use the lounge, if I don't get iced for speaking my mind. But my time is done in NSB. It's been a sort of fun almost 4 years, but it's also taken a toll on my enjoyment of the sport I love, and it can't go on anymore. I am going to watch the fights this summer, and I am going to enoy them without the opinions of the troll-fest that is nsb.

I won't have to hear what they think.

It will be magical

Also in b4 "why you feel the need to announce this blah blah"

I'm venting, and I got some good mates on this site.

thanks.
      Completely agree

I came on this site because I love boxing

it is now merely a social thing for me to just have a laugh and talk about world events, news and other sports.

I can't stand NSB

It makes me laugh how after EVERY fight NSB becomes flooded with "experts" analysing everything each boxer has done, not done, said, not said, what he has done in the past and what they should do in the future.

And the funny thing is 99% of them haven't a fucking clue what they're talking about!!!

CBA with it anymore. Avoid it like the plague.

Comment

I completely agree Earl. I rarely post here because of the stupidity prevalent on NSB. It's why my post count is so slow

Comment

Working...
        X