Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can JMM unretire Mosley only to knock him the fck out back to it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Mosley couldn't even beat Pacquiao he lost all 12 rounds so the joke is on you pal
    JMM didnt touch Floyd. Mosley hurt him once. Why Pac/Mosley has anything to do with JMM/Mosley? Triangle theory means nothing in boxing. Mosley should stay retire, but please try to use something that makes sense.

Comment

worthless fight but one of those guilty pleasures to simply peek in... I'd go with JMM by UD with his new found strength.

Comment

JMM stopping Mosley is science fiction territory, I'm not sure he'd beat even this version of Mosley. Styles make fights, JMM didn't have 36 rounds to study Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
          You guys gotta be kidding me right???

IMHO Mosley will chop JMM down. Mosley is naturally a bigger stronger fighter... Im mexican and root for JMM but some of you guys are taking this way too far. Its too late for him to do these dream matches...

He should give Pac the 5th and if he wins, retire with a bang!
          I would normally agree with this but Shane is shot to crap. The eyeball test doesn't lie, dude looked lost in the Canelo fight. Openings he saw and the look on his face cause he could do nothing about it, so sad to watch.

Comment

marquez with heredia KOs shane mosley but without heredia he beats Mosley by decision...i think this new version of marquez hits harder than pacquiao and pacquiao knocked down mosley easily with one shot...

Comment

Let's not forget JMM thrives on reckless abandon from his foes

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                JMM didnt touch Floyd. Mosley hurt him once. Why Pac/Mosley has anything to do with JMM/Mosley? Triangle theory means nothing in boxing. Mosley should stay retire, but please try to use something that makes sense.
                I think your living in yester Year get if through your thick Skull Mosley is wash up

Comment

mosely hasn't won a damn fight in 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I think the fight is totally worthless tbh.
                    how so? you cant say this and not make any further statements

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                      JMM's win over Pac has rocketed him to the top of the welters but apart from Pac who he has had plenty of practice against, would he look good vs anyone else? he looked rubbish in he fight against that Russian who went 12 with him and we cant include that guy who took a dive in round 1 so Marquez is still unproven at 147 IMO.

Mosley is washed up but styles make fights. A smaller Mexican fighter might suit him at this stage and hes always had a reliable chin. Depends if Shane shows up with any ambition or not or if he is just cashing in for the last few years. If he does its a winnable fight
                      The fact that you think a fighter took a dive for Marquez renders your opinion worthless. Seriously you don't know what the fuk you are talking about

Comment

Working...
                      X