Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I doubt it will happen this soon

Comment

Fight is too soon for jennings. I think he can become a great HW but he's way too green

Comment

Those that say Jennings could become great, could you please show me some youtube vids to back that up?

Haven't seen much at all of him.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about it from Jennings. I think Klitschko is going to fighting Tomasz Adamek in Poland just for the $.

Comment

Is Adamek available?

It's weird how he didn't want to fight Pulev. Maybe because he's negotiating with Wlad? Any rumors about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              Those that say Jennings could become great, could you please show me some youtube vids to back that up?

Haven't seen much at all of him.
              > Youtube.com. Type in "Bryant Jennings." Not hard to do...

Comment

Anyone not watching boxing on May 4 if Klitschko fight Jennings and HBO Supercard go through is NUTZ.

Comment

Bryant Jennings reminds me of a bigger Holyfield.

Comment

Bryant Jennings will probably put up more of fight than Wlad's last dozen opponents. This guy is ambitious and has been training his a$$ off the last 3 years to get to this point.

Comment

Adamek vs Tyson Fury in 07/13 in Poland. Fury is fighting 4/20 vs Cunningham on NBC,assuming he wins,he will fight Fury on US TV and PPV in Poland vs Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X