Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video of TMT on the red carpet) Did Miss Jackson diss Floyd?...you be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, she a hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
      Its quite clear a lot of you guys, dont know that much about girls.

"shes ****ing 50" , "Floyd should finish that whore" "disrepsect to the max"

I do feel sorry for your girlfriends if you have have one, or if you ever have one in the future. You guys are going to be paranoid, and kill whatever relationship you have.

Its natural for floyd to get a little jealous in that situation and he handled it well, but thats all.
      You're acting like every girl is the same. They are not.

A woman shouldn't be touching another man like that when you are there. Period.

Floyd looked like a kid who wasn't given candy and everyone else was.

Hey Hey that's my girl, let me in, let me in.

Comment

• Fiddy's real name is Curtis jackson... Floyd's pretend gf is miss Jackson... Hmmmm.......

Comment

• i guess i missed it cause i saw nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            i guess i missed it cause i saw nothing
            C'mon son, you gotta admit... their situation is weird. She wasn't even there when he got out... I know my girl would be the first person I saw if I ever came out of jail. Not that I care that much, it's his life... it's just noticeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              C'mon son, you gotta admit... their situation is weird. She wasn't even there when he got out... I know my girl would be the first person I saw if I ever came out of jail. Not that I care that much, it's his life... it's just noticeable.
              well everyone doesnt have what you have Reed,you seem to have a great GENUINE relationship.from the jump i said this miss Jackson b1tch was fake and the relationship was more of a business agreement,it was for his case,she acts like they are an item and in return he gets her exposure...come on who would care what their baby mother is doing if they are in another relationship??she appears as soon as he catches a case???this relationship is about as real as big foot..she is not his woman but she is on the Money Team

Comment

• There's Miss Jacksons ton of makeup again, I bet she's a real dog underneath all that cake, guaranteed. Only women who don't have pretty faces naturally need to wear that much makeup to look decent.

Comment

• No reason to compare me personally to Floyd, Larry.

Comment

• I'd personally kick her to the curb. It has nothing to do with her so called actions at the red carpets but how I'd view a woman I didn't care for. For me sticking with her for more than a year is like wearing the same suit at every event, if you have the money and fame mix it up.

Comment

• I think Ms. Jackson is a Pac fan, if I were Floyd, I would dump her, before she dump me

Comment

Working...
                      X