Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Molina Ward Hopkins... What's the difference???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    My problem wasn't with Monila ( well it kinda was) it was with the referee. When Hopkins and Ward clinch their opponents the ref pulls them apart, he doesn't allow it to take up half of the round.

As the fight turned out, the ref allowed the clinching which left Kirkland two choices, resist the clinch ( which would tire him out) or relax and wait for the referee to break them apart- as the referee didn't stop the clinch doing this would result in him getting punched when Monila decided to come out the clinch.
    Exxxxacccctlyyyyyyy!!!!!

I don't know how any boxing fan can advocate this punk sissy sh it.

I've lost a lot of respects for ALL these guys saying what Molina did tonight was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      My problem wasn't with Monila ( well it kinda was) it was with the referee. When Hopkins and Ward clinch their opponents the ref pulls them apart, he doesn't allow it to take up half of the round.

As the fight turned out, the ref allowed the clinching which left Kirkland two choices, resist the clinch ( which would tire him out) or relax and wait for the referee to break them apart- as the referee didn't stop the clinch doing this would result in him getting punched when Monila decided to come out the clinch.
      Who is he?

You acting like the same ref has ref'd every single one of their fights.

Anyways there has been fights where all they did was hold. Just as bad as Molina. Especially Hopkins. I don't want to hear this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        TS STFU.

Molina is on a whole nother level when it comes to holding.

I don't even like Hopkins, but comparing him to Molina is str8 stupid.

It's more stupid than comparing to Ward. Take your ass to sleep
        How???

Once again how??? I didn't say they were the same as far as skill level..... But they do use a similar style......

Guess you haven't watched too many Hopkins fights......

Lol stfu on a message board..... Who the f#%k r u???
        Last edited by MJ223; 03-25-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          I was just about to make this thread. I don't get it...

Hopkins does it, it's craftiness.

Ward does it, it's supreme skill.

Molina does it, it's dirty, fuck him, good robbery, the ref blah blah.

F'ing dickriding fans.

I for one have no problem with that style.

But, really Hopkins nor Ward fans should complain.

The only difference between the 3 is the ethnicity.
          This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            Molina broke every record.
            Is there any fight in HISTORY with this much clinching?
            It was a fuc'king joke.
            Molina Clinched Kirkland as soon as Kirkland threw a punch.

Never seen a worse ref.
            This guy just stood and look the whole fight and id dnothing.
            Didn't even Warn Molina.

WTF?
            For starters Ward-Bika......

Comment

2 are African Americans and 1 is Mexican.

Therefore the Americans call it skill and tactics when ward and Hopkins do it, and Molina fans justify his actions by pointing at ward and Hopkins and there calling it skill and tactics.

Catch 22 situation really.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                GTO here with this bull**** man......look back at the Ward-Bika fight........their WERE FIGHTING WHILE CLINCHING.......Molina was CLINCHING UNTIL REF BROKE IT UP.........

As previous stated before....I bet if you asked Molinas fans before the fight which type of fighting style they hate, I bet they would say style like Ward and BHop....but once Molina fights the "same " style....all of a sudden its "who cares, he was winning".....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  A LOT of Kirkland fans were getting their opinions of the guy shattered, so this gives them a way to never give Molina credit ever for showing how average Kirkland is.

Finding the style pleasing isn't the f***ing point. If a guy is using it and winning, and gets screwed, he was still screwed over even if you didn't enjoy watching it. Same reason everyone says John Ruiz is one of the worst titleholders ever, even though he beat lots of guys.
                  Pretty much..... I seen many Kirkland fans/supporters say he was going to run through Molina..... So much for that.... He got his ass beat for most of the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    I remember this piece of crap. but but but THIS is skill.

Fuk1ng people.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      molina held for 2 minutes and 30 seconds of each round then threw punches the last 30 seconds. hopkins and ward hold too much but at least they throw punches in the clinch.
                      Exactly.

This is my problem with Molina's performance last night. He would hold on to Kirkland, that's it, do nothing. Just clinch for 10 seconds straight, push him off, throw one punch.

Man, Hopkins and Ward get in to exchanges in their clinches, they throw multiple punches, they actually fight inside. This guy was clinching not to fight inside, but just to hold on and spoil the fight itself, not to spoil Kirkland.

Comment

Working...
                      X