Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are *****s spreading lies Pacquioa only got 6 million dollars on marquez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STFU....when you keep complainin about it, pac haters would contionue saying the same ****....

reply with facts instead......

“What we paid him he makes in a week. We have a bigger picture. We’re going to have four divisions for Manny Pacquiao. We’re going to have foodservice, retail, export, and we’re going to have one other thing we can’t tell you yet because it’s top secret,” said Ludeman in an article that appeared in the Website producenews.com last week.

For his upcoming fight, Pacquiao is guaranteed a purse of more than $20 million against Marquez, but his take-home pay should be higher since he has a cut in the ticket sales, closed-circuit viewing, and pay-per-view revenues.http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/339510...-sign-pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      even if it's live gate only it's weird. 6 mil vs 5 mil on a gate of 11 mil is nowhere near a 80/20 split.
      marquez will only get a small fraction on PPV.. i dont remember exactly and it's only after 800k buys if i remember right.. pacquiao gets a lion share of the PPV

and yeah it's weird.. maybe that email is fake.. have you thought about that

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
        and yeah it's weird.. maybe that email is fake.. have you thought about that
        maybe they gave marquez a higher share of the gate idk ... but it's weird.

Comment

i wish i made 6 million dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            anything is possible bro.

Comment

a bunch of dudes on a boxing website arguing how rich another dude is...how gay is this?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                anything is possible bro.
                true but im still waiting on it

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  Maybe if you'd worked a little harder.

Comment

Insecurity is the only reason I can think of. They don't like Pacman earning more in the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                      Insecurity is the only reason I can think of. They don't like Pacman earning more in the PPV.
                      more than who??everyone on this forum combined?

Comment

Working...
                      X