Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim kardashian is ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think she's ugly but compared to Kourtney, she might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      TS:

check out my thread is my taste in women better than yours all 3 of my choices > kim kardashian.

Let's face it. On these forums, there are a lot of latino, blacks and white guys who wanna be black who prefer girls with big butts. Kim has a big butt. Good body but her face is no different to a pretty girl in any city or town without makeup. To think of her as something special is beyond a joke. Kelly brook beats the crap out of kim kardashian in face and body as well as the gorgeous eliza taylor..but that goes without saying.

Anyway, if you think you taste is great then post in my other thread with yr choice of women. One guy posted just girls with big butts and one pic doesn't even have a face lol...what the hell is with this big butt syndrome with the latinos and blacks...big butts are nice but don't go disregarding the face!

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
        check out my thread is my taste in women better than yours all 3 of my choices > kim kardashian.

Let's face it. On these forums, there are a lot of latino, blacks and white guys who wanna be black who prefer girls with big butts. Kim has a big butt. Good body but her face is no different to a pretty girl in any city or town without makeup. To think of her as something special is beyond a joke. Kelly brook beats the crap out of kim kardashian in face and body as well as the gorgeous eliza taylor..but that goes without saying.

Anyway, if you think you taste is great then post in my other thread with yr choice of women. One guy posted just girls with big butts and one pic doesn't even have a face lol...what the hell is with this big butt syndrome with the latinos and blacks...big butts are nice but don't go disregarding the face!

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

just because kk looks does not appeal to you does not merit you the right to call her ugly. a lot of members here find her very attractive and would probably pick her over the girls you posted on that thread

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

just because kk looks does not appeal to you does not merit you the right to call her ugly. a lot of members here find her very attractive and would probably pick her over the girls you posted on that thread

I have the right to call her ugly. What you meant to say is that i have the right to call her ugly because i have the right to an opinion. Having said this, i do not have the right to enforce my opinions upon others, which is correct.

I have not enforced my opinion on the members of this forum. I have tried to sway their opinions but i have never said their opinions were wrong

Everybody has a right to an opinion so when you say i don't have the right to call kim ugly that's wrong

She is fugly but she got a fat arse ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
            I have the right to call her ugly. What you meant to say is that i have the right to call her ugly because i have the right to an opinion. Having said this, i do not have the right to enforce my opinions upon others, which is correct.

I have not enforced my opinion on the members of this forum. I have tried to sway their opinions but i have never said their opinions were wrong

Everybody has a right to an opinion so when you say i don't have the right to call kim ugly that's wrong

She is fugly but she got a fat arse ^_^

true... but if your opinion is in a way offensive to others then you shouldnt make it public or make a thread about it for that matter

kk may not be not your cup of tea but to call her ugly is ree***yalus

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              true... but if your opinion is in a way offensive to others then you shouldnt make it public or make a thread about it for that matter

kk may not be not your cup of tea but to call her ugly is ree***yalus
              Didn't realise political correctness had spread to the phillipines. I thought it was a mainly western thing. That's a shame really since i hate PC.

If anybody is offended that i said that kim is fugly then really i have no comment !

Comment

most celebrities are like this. kk isn't the ugliest celebrity without makeup, but she is probably one of the most untalented ones, i don't know how her and her stupid family got so famous..but she is a 'model', and she has a banging body, no denying that. here's links of other celebrities without make up, and yeah, i'm pretty ****in bored to even be looking this up, haha.

http://www.hospitalitymanagementscho...ithout-makeup/

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/ent...akeup/#slide=1

Comment

I'm bust in my pants, being near her. NOT overrated....

Comment

she has a face?

Comment

For the record, NOBODY looks better than Kim Kardashian.

Comment

Working...
                      X