Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** it! Let's let the neutrals decide this. When does the decade ends? Who is FOTD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syncomantz will totally disagree with you guys.

Comment

Considering all of which PAC has accomplished and the time frame in which he has accomplished it I have to give it to Manny.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Syncomantz will totally disagree with you guys.
        As would:

Earl-Hickey
        MexicanMauler
        valero
        .UncleSam
        istmeno

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
        Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-12-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

you can't just say pac-man is the the best of this decade, you have to start at the beginning to the end, not just judging the end of the decade with the cotto fight. you have to go back and remember fight for fight till now. but believe me, i can guarantee that half the people in these forums haven't been fighters/fightfans/nuthuggers for more then 5 years.

Comment

pac. floyd took 2 years off, and that allowed pac to catch up IMO
            Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 12-12-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              you can't just say pac-man is the the best of this decade, you have to start at the beginning to the end, not just judging the end of the decade with the cotto fight. you have to go back and remember fight for fight till now. but believe me, i can guarantee that half the people in these forums haven't been fighters/fightfans/nuthuggers for more then 5 years.
              Pacquiao been tearing **** up since at least 2001 (Ledwaba fight). He has good achievements before this too. You don't even need to include every year, the fact is Pacquiao has probably achieved the most in the shortest space of time and nobody has surpassed him. They have like 18 days left to do it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
              Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-12-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Ends in a few weeks. Manny is the fighter of the decade. And that's without a doubt.

Comment

calzaghe isnt in converation.
                  PAC FOUGHT hatton, delahoya, barrerra, morrales, cotto and marquez
                  FLOYD FOUGHT hatton, delahoya, marquez, corrales, judah, manfreddy, chavez, castillio

Comment

I mean, it makes no real difference either way.. but when someone asks you to count to ten, would you say "zero, one, two, three, four, etc..." probably not!

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                      Joe Calzaghe should be fighter of the decade as he is the only one to beat two #1 p4p fighters within that time span.

Roy was #1 in 2003
                      Bhop was #1 in 2004

Calzaghe destroyed them both so he is the true #1.
                      HAHAHAHAH, joke of the day. Calzaghe couldn't hold Ottke's jockstrap.

WAR OTTKE

Comment

Working...
                      X