Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I cant believe that next to Floyd, Khan is the P4P most hated boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    sup... whats going on with the fight... do u think floyd is gonna pulll a floyd???
    Is Floyd gonna pull a Floyd

No I think Floyd will sign it... wouldn't surprise me if he tried some last minute financial changes to the cotnract though

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      olympic sliver medallist at the age of 17 only lost to the legend Mario Kindelan. He avenged the loss against Kindelan a few months later. World champion at the age of 22.
      that has a chin of wet paper

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        why are you all hating on Amir? he is fighting a P4P top 5 fighter in JMM and he is getting so much hate as if he is fighting a 'Dmitriy Salita' again. And Paulie Malignaggi shouldnt even open his mouth. He called JMM out himself after the Juan Diaz fight and now he is saying on Twitter that Amir Khan is a CON by fighting an old 135 lber. That doesn't make sense !!
        I have no desire to hate on Amir, whatsover.

Well, that was until you started making 452634543 threads about the guy.

so basically, you help bring the hate.

Comment

amir who? ..... thats why. wait till he beats jmm to crown him, if he does beat him.

Comment

the return of Wazaa.....

Comment

Working...
            X