No announcement yet.

Top 10 Underappreciated Posters: Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    10 NSB Posters, not in any specific order, that bring knowledge and great debating skills to the table. Even those all these posters have in depth background, appreciation of the sport, and are everyday active posters... I feel they do not get their just do as great contributers to this forum.

If you come across any of these posters in a debate, make sure you have your facts in order, or you may find yourself outgunned very quickly.

1. IMDAZED

2. Jrosales13

3. Natas206

4. El Jesus

5. Eaner0919

6. JAB5239

7. wmute

8. The Gambler1981

9. mrpain81

10. cuauhtemoc1496

Respect to these guys, thanks for bringing your knowledge to the boards. I feel everyone should pay more attention to their posts and each of you get a 1 Million Point donation for always keeping it real in NSB.

Damn. No love.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PBFP4P
      is this the top whores on nsb?

it must be since jrosales is on the list
      Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I'm not sure, you're the last to make it in after 16 pages

No problem.

What's this dudes deal?
      він має дуже маленькі пеніс

siya ay isang napaka-maliliit na buto

er hat einen sehr kleinen Penis

έχει ένα πολύ μικρό πέος

hij heeft een zeer kleine penis

han har en meget lille penis

él tiene un pene muy pequeño

In a few different languages so he can understand....J Rosales stu@d is as Stu#id does sir....Lefty

Comment

10 NSB Posters, not in any specific order, that bring knowledge and great debating skills to the table. Even those all these posters have in depth background, appreciation of the sport, and are everyday active posters... I feel they do not get their just do as great contributers to this forum.

If you come across any of these posters in a debate, make sure you have your facts in order, or you may find yourself outgunned very quickly.

1. IMDAZED

2. Jrosales13

3. Natas206

4. El Jesus

5. Eaner0919

6. JAB5239

7. wmute

8. The Gambler1981

9. mrpain81

10. cuauhtemoc1496

Respect to these guys, thanks for bringing your knowledge to the boards. I feel everyone should pay more attention to their posts and each of you get a 1 Million Point donation for always keeping it real in NSB.
        Very nice p4p list there Reed.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
          Damn. No love.
          well I think there are many more under appreciated posters on here. Your still on your honeymoon period at this point dude, and I been on here for several years but dont have anywhere near as much time on my hands to post on here as most of you do but your on the right track

Comment

1. IMDAZED

2. Jrosales13

3. Natas206

4. El Jesus

5. Eaner0919

6. JAB5239

7. wmute

8. The Gambler1981

9. mrpain81

10. cuauhtemoc1496

IMDAZED and Natas are two very underappreciated posters, Its good to see a X fan getting some credit around here.

El Jesus is another good choice, I have always been impressed with his knowledge.

The other guys i don't recognize but thanks for listing them, I will try to pay more attention to them.

Comment

Damn Man!

Thank You!

:roy:

I think that is the truth... He is my absolute favorite fighter, and he has amazed me with the things he could do inside the ring and the accompishments he has achieved.

If he doesn't have the greatest resume to others... that's fine.

If other people think he's overrated... that's fine.

If he isn't better than this guy, or that guy... or he got knocked out twice... it doesn't matter to me.. I appreciate his skills and what he brought to boxing while he was on top, and I'm not gonna lose support just because he isn't the best anymore.

The man lost maybe 10 rounds in 15 years.

Losing to Danny Green is what it is... if he loses to Bhop it's all good.

True fans never forget.
              That's wassup Reed....Roy is high on my list of favorite FIGHTERS ever....he's one of the main reasons I really got into boxing...the talent, athletecism in the higher weight classes and his gamesmanship (if there is such a word).

He's one of the few boxers whose DVD(s) I bought just to watch him in his prime over and over again....(RJJ greatest KOs and RJJ greatest Power Punches).

Much respect....

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                That's wassup Reed....Roy is high on my list of favorite FIGHTERS ever....he's one of the main reasons I really got into boxing...the talent, athletecism in the higher weight classes and his gamesmanship (if there is such a word).

He's one of the few boxers whose DVD(s) I bought just to watch him in his prime over and over again....(RJJ greatest KOs and RJJ greatest Power Punches).

Much respect....
                Yep and RJJs Greatest counterpunches! I own all 3

Comment

• Didn't go through the whole thread Reed, did i get any kind of mention? Lol.

Even something that sounded like John.....

Comment

I'm not sure, you're the last to make it in after 16 pages

No problem.

What's this dudes deal?
                    I don't know what dude deal is... but this past week he been talking ****... probably somebody I debated with and I don't remember...

Comment

Working...
                    X