Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Berto remind anyone of Jermaine Taylor while he was coming up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Taylor is/was better then Berto is now imo.

Cosign homey.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      50K sound good?

i guess...im thinkin of bettin a mil if i can find one person...but 50's good bully..siggin it now

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        i guess...im thinkin of bettin a mil if i can find one person...but 50's good bully..siggin it now
        Good luck homie.

Comment

Yeah I can see it. Berto seems to have more stamina though, while Taylor has a better chin. Jermain is a bit more technical too. His jab is much better, he can also hook off of it.

Comment

Berto should have more longevity though. I think Berto trains harder, already said he has better stamina, and it doesn't seem like Jermain LOVES what he does...

Comment

As a Taylor fan I definitely see similarities.

Berto's got the better handspeed and quicker reflexes, probably better stamina also.

Taylor's stronger for his weight, a better boxer, and probably has the better chin.

Both of them look extremely talented, but like they fight in cruise control at times, just going through the motions to score points and go home. Like they forget it's a violent, combat sport in which you should ultimately try to hurt your opponent.

I can see Berto getting KO'd when he starts facing elite comp. I think Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquaio all stop him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Berto reminds me of Taylor while he was comign up. Great speed, nice combinations. Looking okay but not great against so so competition, along with the late round slow downs. I like Berto, but he may have the same problem Taylor has as soon as he faces a relentless pressure fighter with a good chin and stamina.
                he reminds me of fernado Vargas

Comment

Working...
                X