Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PS3 vs Xbox 360 vote...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 I Dont Like The Ps3 That Much. I Like The Controller For The 360 Better, I Cant Get Use To The Ps3 Controller..and Most Games That I Like Are For Both System And Some Only For The 360 (halo), All Other Games That I Have Are On Both Systems.

Comment

Sony has a much longer life cycle for its consles than Microsoft. 360 unlike the PS3 is middle aged and has more years in its past than it has in its future.

PS3 is a more reliable piece of hardware with a much lower failure rate 3% as opposed to MS 30%. PS3 online is free and while not as good as XBL the gap has closed so much that now its mostly nitpicking i.e. in game music.

Not to mention the web browser, blu-ray player and FREE customization of backgrounds. These same backgrounds cost you $10 a piece on XBL.

Cost has closed so much that it is negligible. $400 gets you a PS3 and lets you play online. $350 gets you a 360 & XBL goldmembership and allows you to play online.

The exclusives are the most subjective of the comparisons. It really boils down to what you type of games you prefer. Some like Halo type of shooters (I dont). I prefer the COD4/Rainbow6 type shooters so Halo doesn't matter to me. I dont like FinalFantasy and only have a passing interest in MetalGear series so those didn't really matter to me either.

However in past games like NCAA Football series and FightNight series a person with a PS3 was able to download onto a thumbdrive a full roster or well made fan created fighters. You can then upload them to your PS3 as saved game data. While NCAA now has that feature built in, the PS3 still has great potential with that feature.

Comment

The PS3 is still in the lead with 20 votes...And with more games comming out (even exclusives) for the PS3, I think more people will start to buy this system...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          The PS3 is still in the lead with 20 votes...And with more games comming out (even exclusives) for the PS3, I think more people will start to buy this system...
          Tekken 6, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2, God of War 3.

Comment

call me a kid, but little big planet is going to ****ing own..............

Comment

Working...
            X