No announcement yet.

I think WK beats Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    It is Possible, you can't just push guys like Wlad and Pacquiao out the door, these young guys have the SHOW AND PROVE and that goes for all of them. Yeah sure it is fun to Crown them and PROJECT what we THINK they can potentially be but they have to go out and make it official. I THINK it is Joshua's Time but he has to go out and PROVE that it is!

With Wlad, the pressure if off of him because people think he is OLD AND DONE so he really has NOTHING TO LOSE now. Legacy is Sealed so losing doesn't hurt him at all.
    Considering Pacquiao shot is a whole different ball game, than Wlad. Pacquiao is possibly top 2 the last 10 years, where Wlad has not faced the same amount of ATGness as Pacquiao. Wlad is more of a division keeper. He was the best of the rest, in a time of a struggling HW division - And I'm not only talking about the quality of entertainment in the fights. I just don't see the comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poppo168
      Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Wladimir being schooled by Fury doesn't mean he's shot, he was just beaten by the superior fighter. Joshua does not possess Fury's skills.

The fight before Fury, he didn't look particularly great again Jennings (the fight was away from home), but he still won every round, and the fight before that, he knocked Pulev (arguably a top 3 HW right now) into next week.

Love how you ignored the bet that was offered to you on page 14 like it never happened, don't seem as confident
      as you're making out
      I don't bother with imaginary points. I'll be betting hard cash at the bookies.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Considering Pacquiao shot is a whole different ball game, than Wlad. Pacquiao is possibly top 2 the last 10 years, where Wlad has not faced the same amount of ATGness as Pacquiao. Wlad is more of a division keeper. He was the best of the rest, in a time of a struggling HW division - And I'm not only talking about the quality of entertainment in the fights. I just don't see the comparison.
        Honestly, Wlad last to Fury because Wlad wouldn't let his hands go on top of Fury being big, strong and quick enough to now allow Wlad to do any of his Head Lock Slowing the Pace of the Fight Down Tactics and winning Ugly. So more credit goes to Tyson and Peter Fury for having a excellent gameplan for Wlad! HOWEVER, because Fury was able to do it doesn't automatically means that Joshua will be able to do it because Joshua don't have the footwork if quickness of Fury.

Also your talking about fighters STYLE I'm talking about as far as where both fighters are in their career. It is the final Chapter for BOTH we can all agree on that right, also people trying to push them into retirement because they both lost their last big fight. I'm saying just because Mayweather beat Pacquiao and Fury beat Wlad, that doesn't Automatically means that they're done and now everybody else will beat them.

Comment

Let me ask you more specifically. What fights, are a telltale sign that Wlad beats AJ.
          I'm predicting AJ beats Wlad because of the age factor and that he can only get worse hwile my boy AJ can only get better...but my argument is, if Wlad wins, it's not an upset. Plain as day.

In terms of a prime or even slightly post prime Wlad, he would be too much for the current version of AJ but that's not what's being discussed here.

Comment

• Klitschko has always looked **** against guys who move their feet. Fury, Thompson, Jennings, Ibragimov are examples. Joshua fights in the pocket, comes forward in a straight line and doesn't move his head. I honestly think he's made for Wlad. If it wasn't for Joshua's undeniable raw power & Wlad's absence from the ring, i'd call it a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              I'm predicting AJ beats Wlad because of the age factor and that he can only get worse hwile my boy AJ can only get better...but my argument is, if Wlad wins, it's not an upset. Plain as day.

In terms of a prime or even slightly post prime Wlad, he would be too much for the current version of AJ but that's not what's being discussed here.
              Wlad really doesn't like people his own size. He likes a small prey, who he can keep at bay with some long jabs.

Comment

Wlad really doesn't like people his own size. He likes a small prey, who he can keep at bay with some long jabs.
                true true but he has faced guys same size as him and beaten them too

Comment

• AJ has **** stamina and that's with him not moving, imagine what he'll be like after chasing Klitschko for 7 rounds. This will be another rumble in the jungle moment.

Comment

• I think everybody is underestimating Wlad here. He will not be old and slown but rather refreshed and hungry to win his titles back.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                      I think everybody is underestimating Wlad here. He will not be old and slown but rather refreshed and hungry to win his titles back.
                      based on what ?

ever heard ' you're only as good as your last fight'

Wlad was a shot, old fighter, terrified to throw punches in his last fight.

now its nearly 2 years on, he's 41 years old and hasnt been in the ring since. and you think magically he's not going to be shot anymore ?

Comment

Working...
                      X