Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: One Shot, One Kill, One Opportunity Nothing Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think AJ will be too young fresh and fast for Wlad and will find the target causing Wlad to go on the defensive .The early rounds will be dangerous for AJ as Wlad is just as big and hits hard but the pace that AJ sets will I think catch up with Wlad around the midway mark .I look for Wlad to be overwhelmed and stopped inside seven after putting in a brave effort and stunning AJ more than once.

Comment

cant pick a winner here

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        What dog is that in your avatar Plunger ? I have a cross bred Collie, I don't believe in that interbreeding Gypsy Fury style with dogs, it clearly breeds deforma****** and abject abnormalities whether it be physically or mental.

I see you're already stripping the potential accomplishment of Joshua, peculiar.
        I think you can hover all over my old existing posts dating back aince the joshua klitchcko fight was first scheduled back in november that ive always said 41 is to old.....you have to be a fool to think klitchcko has the same desire,reflexes,timing at 41 that he had at 30.....come on weiland joshua will be to youthful and strong for klitchcko and ive always said that.....btw the dog is called a bully and hes part of the pitbull,staff,terrier family and he's my mine and my girlfriends in colombia....stunnng dog and has no aggression in his bones and just 6 months....amazing dog

Comment

A 41yr old Vitali would definitely KO'd AJ..

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            You can have every obsession in the world but when your 41 and your best days are behind you that obsession can easily be changed to deluded and misguided.
            There's never been a heavyweight in history that's (forget foreman he wws away for many years and he also chinned weak michael moorer ) retained his speed and performance after reaching 38.....everybody has a plan untill they get hit .....WAR AJ
            I dunno, aging well seems to run in the Family. Look at Vitali.

Comment

Klitschko trying to put a positive spin on his lengthily lay off, the true mindset of a real champion. Reminds me of when Mikkel Kessler had his lay off he came back and blew away his opponent then had another year out and came back even stronger still and totally eclipsed Allan Green with a thunderous left hook.

Now I'm not sure if Klitschko will benefit the lay off but if he feels he has or will then I can only take him at his word, no excuses should he lose, gracious in defeat showing humility is what I expect of him, open and honest assessments came after the Fists of Fluff Furry fight, he said he couldn't land his jab and that's why he threw so little with the Steelhammer, we all know Joshua is a big lump and can not move half as gracefully as Fluff Furry, he's going to be there to be hit as Wach was and as Thompson was.
              Having a layoff is a little different than his situation. He did go through camp for Fury. So he has had the benefit of being able to spend time in the gym recovering and staying sharp, and working on the things he needs to do right.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                I think you can hover all over my old existing posts dating back aince the joshua klitchcko fight was first scheduled back in november that ive always said 41 is to old.....you have to be a fool to think klitchcko has the same desire,reflexes,timing at 41 that he had at 30.....come on weiland joshua will be to youthful and strong for klitchcko and ive always said that.....btw the dog is called a bully and hes part of the pitbull,staff,terrier family and he's my mine and my girlfriends in colombia....stunnng dog and has no aggression in his bones and just 6 months....amazing dog
                I got a border collie cross bred, she's 15 blind in one eye and goes by the name of Floosey. I think she has more intelligence than some of the guys posting on the this forum then again that is not really a strong statement here is it. It's funny you should mention reflexes, desire and timing hers seem to have detiorated so it's fair to assume you're correct regarding Klitschko with his significant age.

I think this is what makes the fight intriguing, Joshua may just be catching Wlad at the right time, is it fair to assume you do not believe a green Jshua would defeat a prime Klitschko ?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I dunno, aging well seems to run in the Family. Look at Vitali.
                  Agreed, I'd be inclined to believe against Fists of Fluff Furry was an off night for Wlad but his last three outings he has shown a serious slip from his earlier career form, clearly Wlad is on the wane though.

Comment

I got a border collie cross bred, she's 15 blind in one eye and goes by the name of Floosey. I think she has more intelligence than some of the guys posting on the this forum then again that is not really a strong statement here is it. It's funny you should mention reflexes, desire and timing hers seem to have detiorated so it's fair to assume you're correct regarding Klitschko with his significant age.

I think this is what makes the fight intriguing, Joshua may just be catching Wlad at the right time, is it fair to assume you do not believe a green Jshua would defeat a prime Klitschko ?
                    Im 90% sure joshua beats klitchcko and if were talking a 30 year old klitchcko facing a young up and coming joshua with no experience yes if course i would consider wlad a far more dangerous fight...would it favour klitchcko in my view no basically.
                    Joshua has the size speed and power over klitchcko and klitchcko has been koed three times already and has chin issues....i would still take joshua to knock him in a close fight and come april you will really see just how distructive joshuas power will be when he dismantles klitchcko with his better timing and quicker combinations...mark my words...styles make fights and klitchko has no pysical attributes that can match up to joshua in this fight....wait and see

Comment

Klitschko has a big experience edge on Joshua. I'm tempted to say that he is going to pull out all the veteran tricks and tactics to confuse AJ...but he really can only fight one way.

I don't see him being able to switch styles or add much variety to his game. He is what he is and what you see is what you get.

Joshua just has to impose his youth, strength, and skills on him and he's got this. Which is for the best as the heavyweight division needs to move on from the Klitschko era.

Comment

Working...
                      X