Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Could Be in Line For WBO Shot - When Canelo Goes To 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't particularly like Cotto much, but, he's earned the right to be choosey about his fights. He's paid his dues.

Comment

Lol wbo will do anything to get golovkin out of the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

You mad, mongol? More fiction?

"kia" "old"

This is what you sound like:

"you handsome pimp bastard with btches paying you to sling that chunky Boricua C0ck doe...But get a cubicle job doe and an average looking Peruvian btch doe, Pez..."

ahahahaha

"But give me attention doe...My life sucks and I hate your self assured ass doe...I wish death upon you Pez because I hate my face doe"

Silly Amazonian mongol...

#EnvyHurts
        LOL.

First of all, no one pays you to have sex with them you f**king crazy old geezer so stop it with the teenage locker room no friend having banter you washed up irrelevant hiding from responsibility COWARD.

2nd, cubicle joke false, corny and old so give me a number to face time you from Wednesday morning. I'm not going in tomorrow, bi*tch.

3rd, my lady ain't Peruvian. But even if she were, only a brainwashed Eurocentric worshipping, Puerto Rican self hating coon would consider that an insult of some sort. Basically a knuckle dragging idiot flag waver. You. Hate to break it to you but there's a WHOLE world outside of Spanish Harlem lol. You're like 15 years older than me and still haven't come up lol. No peaks for you huh??? life can be dull when you take no risks and rely on others like a fu**ing WOMAN.

Lastly, YOU WISH my life sucked you stay home forum dwelling TV dinner eating HERB! Probably traveled more than you have this year ALONE you COWARD. Sorry old man, weak ass Florida doesn't count. Btw I take AWESOME pictures so if you or anyone else wants to see some cool night lava/volcanos, Pacific Ocean jungle beaches at night under a zillion stars, St Thomas during sunrise, dope ruins and pyramids, or even just pictures chilling in LA, ASK ME. Promise I gotcha.

50 years old and you still ain't a self sustained man lol. PATHETIC and NEVER truly been worthy. Just a bull****ter forum dwelling unemployed excuse making MANTENIDO. Now shut the f**k up before I post selfies of you proudly holding cheap KIA replacements parts you GOOFY FRAIL LOSER.
        Last edited by Agent Mulder; 11-07-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
          LOL.

First of all, no one pays you to have sex with them you f**king crazy old geezer so stop it with the teenage locker room no friend having banter you washed up irrelevant hiding from responsibility COWARD.

2nd, cubicle joke false, corny and old so give me a number to face time you from Wednesday morning. I'm not going in tomorrow, bi*tch.

3rd, my lady ain't Peruvian. But even if she were, only a brainwashed Eurocentric worshipping, Puerto Rican self hating coon would consider that an insult of some sort. Basically a knuckle dragging idiot flag waver. You. Hate to break it to you but there's a WHOLE world outside of Spanish Harlem lol. You're like 15 years older than me and still haven't come up lol. No peaks for you huh??? life can be dull when you take no risks and rely on others like a fu**ing WOMAN.

Lastly, YOU WISH my life sucked you stay home forum dwelling TV dinner eating HERB! Probably traveled more than you have this year ALONE you COWARD. Sorry old man, weak ass Florida doesn't count. Btw I take AWESOME pictures so if you or anyone else wants to see some cool night lava/volcanos, Pacific Ocean jungle beaches at night under a zillion stars, St Thomas during sunrise, dope ruins and pyramids, or even just pictures chilling in LA, ASK ME. Promise I gotcha.

50 years old and you still ain't a self sustained man lol. PATHETIC and NEVER truly been worthy. Just a bull****ter forum dwelling unemployed excuse making MANTENIDO. Now shut the f**k up before I post selfies of you proudly holding cheap KIA replacements parts you GOOFY FRAIL LOSER.

I knew it.. an undercover Ho Mo with a man crush on the Pez. This is why you rage in a way only a beta male with too much estrogen can. Let me guess: You are "with Hillary," right you pesky little cheap mongol?

Look man, or mija...whatever the fck you go by. I am NOT going to "facetime" with your phaggot-a$$ on Wednesday morning. I don't have those phaggot tendencies. Your M.O. has been exposed:

Argue with handsome bastard online, offer to settle it via "facetime" like a phuckin c0cksuckin betamale predator.

Ahahahaha "I am Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC..." Fckin H0Mo predator tryin to facetime another man!

Who lied to you and promised you that you could rise above being a mongol peasant by simply going to St. Thomas and taking a picture of a sunset? ahahahaha

Keep telling yourself I am not a retired investment banker so you feel better about your cubicle "come up" you Mongol-parrot faced, suspect hairline havin, average btch lovin, desperate peasant trying hard to rise above your genetic lottery by traveling to St. Thomas and taking a picture...WTF? "Yo pez, I don't have pictures of my mongol face and some asses but I got them "St. Thomas," sunsets doe...

Get out and vote for Hillary today you angry self loathing mongol.

Trump 2016!

Comment

I knew it.. an undercover Ho Mo with a man crush on the Pez. This is why you rage in a way only a beta male with too much estrogen can. Let me guess: You are "with Hillary," right you pesky little cheap mongol?

Look man, or mija...whatever the fck you go by. I am NOT going to "facetime" with your phaggot-a$$ on Wednesday morning. I don't have those phaggot tendencies. Your M.O. has been exposed:

Argue with handsome bastard online, offer to settle it via "facetime" like a phuckin c0cksuckin betamale predator.

Ahahahaha "I am Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC..." Fckin H0Mo predator tryin to facetime another man!

Who lied to you and promised you that you could rise above being a mongol peasant by simply going to St. Thomas and taking a picture of a sunset? ahahahaha

Keep telling yourself I am not a retired investment banker so you feel better about your cubicle "come up" you Mongol-parrot faced, suspect hairline havin, average btch lovin, desperate peasant trying hard to rise above your genetic lottery by traveling to St. Thomas and taking a picture...WTF? "Yo pez, I don't have pictures of my mongol face and some asses but I got them "St. Thomas," sunsets doe...

Get out and vote for Hillary today you angry self loathing mongol.

Trump 2016!
            Yawn. Haven't wasted my time in voting in years.

Them KIA driving investment bankers doe 😂. Where they do that at??? Lol

Try Mexico, st Thomas, Nicaragua, New Orleans, California all within a few months time you bum ass mooch. Gonna check Iceland out in December btw. Meanwhile your idea of traveling is visiting your starving ass refugee Puerto Rican cousins in Florida. So much WEAKNESS. But yeah I would spew hate and loathe life too if I were a stay home bit** fixing meals and tidying up at 4pm on the daily.

You have NOTHING on me. More importantly, I WILL NOT BE SELLING SEIKO WATCHES ON EBAY when I'm your age you stay home marbles in your throat sounding BOBOLON. Swear you're one of those SSI collecting PUERTO RICANS. You act JUST like them lol. Did your mom tell you to act stupid on purpose? Bet she did.

Btw, No matter what you do to it, it's still a KIA, DUMMY.

Comment

Yawn. Haven't wasted my time in voting in years.

Them KIA driving investment bankers doe 😂. Where they do that at??? Lol

Try Mexico, st Thomas, Nicaragua, New Orleans, California all within a few months time you bum ass mooch. Gonna check Iceland out in December btw. Meanwhile your idea of traveling is visiting your starving ass refugee Puerto Rican cousins in Florida. So much WEAKNESS. But yeah I would spew hate and loathe life too if I were a stay home bit** fixing meals and tidying up at 4pm on the daily.

You have NOTHING on me. More importantly, I WILL NOT BE SELLING SEIKO WATCHES ON EBAY when I'm your age you stay home marbles in your throat sounding BOBOLON. Swear you're one of those SSI collecting PUERTO RICANS. You act JUST like them lol. Did your mom tell you to act stupid on purpose? Bet she did.

Btw, No matter what you do to it, it's still a KIA, DUMMY.
              Weakness is trying to impress people with acquisitions and financed (credit card maxing out ass) trips to "St. Thomas"

But seriously though, that was kinda suspect/Ho Mo you trying to facetime with me on Wednesday. I knew I was your hero but that was a bold ho mo move...

The brand of envy you exude is typical of an asymmetrical hater. I am your idol... The entire forum can see it and you need to come to terms with it.

But yeah, OMG you have been to St. Thomas! No way bro! Let's see those sunset shots bro. Impressive that you maxed out your ****ty $1000 credit card limit for a cruise to St. Thomas with your sub par "wifey" for your ghetto honeymoon.

Homeboy, let it go...your fiction and desperate assertions hold NO water in the real world. And yes, I am 15 years older than you and STILL look younger than your burnt out ass. And let this burn...I am a handsome 45...A handsome 45 trumps a mongol 21 in ALL circles you bum ass lower east side "come-up" praying for cubicle bum!

Comment

Weakness is trying to impress people with acquisitions and financed (credit card maxing out ass) trips to "St. Thomas"

But seriously though, that was kinda suspect/Ho Mo you trying to facetime with me on Wednesday. I knew I was your hero but that was a bold ho mo move...

The brand of envy you exude is typical of an asymmetrical hater. I am your idol... The entire forum can see it and you need to come to terms with it.

But yeah, OMG you have been to St. Thomas! No way bro! Let's see those sunset shots bro. Impressive that you maxed out your ****ty $1000 credit card limit for a cruise to St. Thomas with your sub par "wifey" for your ghetto honeymoon.

Homeboy, let it go...your fiction and desperate assertions hold NO water in the real world. And yes, I am 15 years older than you and STILL look younger than your burnt out ass. And let this burn...I am a handsome 45...A handsome 45 trumps a mongol 21 in ALL circles you bum ass lower east side "come-up" praying for cubicle bum!
                Never done a cruise in my LIFE. I actually have friends and know ppl outside of NY tho. It's called HAVING A LIFE OUTSIDE OF INTERNET FORUMS lol. BE MAD

Sorry. Not credit card living. Just a good city job that's flexible, a great work ethic and I'm shrewd about my decimals. Something you know NOTHING about being a Puerto Rican SSI collector for the majority of your fu**ed up life.

You are old, grey, unemployed and live off your girl. I KNOW I'd snatch a chick faster than you're washed up corny ass. I look WAAYYY better and fresher than your frail goofy self, have my OWN INCOME(lol can't believe I'm arguing with the unemployed eBay watch selling SSI man), well cultured and traveled, smarter, younger, cooler, hipper and more accomplished too. Your girl would drop her panties if she heard me play the guitar btw.

So be mad cuz the girls LOOOVE ME BOBOLON! Lol You're just a regular washed up 80s dude with a goofy voice. This ain't even fair lol. Arguing with an unemployed SSI collector living off his girl. No thrills in life. THIS is your thrill; Going back and forth with ppl on forums lol. THIS is how you get your kicks. The life of a stay home MANTENIDO bit*h. Foh LOSER.

Talk to me about your trip to Florida doe lol. Probably the time of your life..

Stay bitter, miserable and bored out of your fu**ing mind in that hell you call daily life doe, frail goofy voice SSI man
                Last edited by Agent Mulder; 11-08-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Never done a cruise in my LIFE. I actually have friends and know ppl outside of NY tho. It's called having a life. BE MAD

Sorry. Not credit card living. Just a good city job that's flexible, a great work ethic and I'm shrewd about my decimals. Something you know NOTHING about being a Puerto Rican SSI collector for the majority of your pathetic life.

You are old, grey, unemployed and live off your girl. I KNOW I'd snatch a chick faster than you're washed up corny ass. I look WAAYYY better and fresher than your frail goofy self, have my OWN INCOME(lol can't believe I'm arguing with the unemployed eBay watch selling SSI man), well cultured and traveled, smarter, younger, cooler, hipper and more accomplished too. Your girl would drop her panties if she heard me play the guitar btw.

So be mad cuz the girls LOOOVE ME BOBOLON! Lol You're just a regular washed up 80s dude with a goofy voice. This ain't even fair lol. Arguing with an unemployed SSI collector living off his girl. No thrills in life. THIS is your thrill; Going back and forth with ppl on forums lol. THIS is how you get your kicks. The life of a stay home MANTENIDO bit*h. Foh LOSER.

Talk to me about your trip to Florida doe lol. Probably the time of your life..

Stay bitter, miserable and bored out of your fu**ing mind in that hell you call daily life doe, frail goofy voice SSI man
                  Ahahaha I hit a nerve huh? Was it your crazy hairline? Or the fact that you and I both know your wife is busted. Guitar skills? I have been playing guitar for over 25 years son, I would SLAY you and your ghay ass bachata nonsense. **** outta here with that one son. I am legendary with btches AND music. Flamenco is my sh it... Paco De Lucia 101. I would ****ing destroy you on guitar...

But back to your credit card Carnival cruise to St. Thomas... Let me guess, you won a free trip for signing up for a time-share seminar? Hustler eh?

Ahahahaha

Seriously, you are a fckin NYC transplant. A Starbucks lovin, "I am hip..look at me now!" peasant alien. You seem way too impressed with a cubicle and a lower east side tenement, son. See, I am a NYC native... I know for you, it seems like you won the lottery because you and your "wife" can muster up enough change at the end of the month to pay $1,200 rent if you skip the cable bill. You picked the wrong Rican, son. I am levels above you in every sense.

Frail? I don't wanna sound like you with the internet-gangsta nonsense. I would harm you though because I am a at the end of the day, a sociopathic bastard with a vicious temper...I would maim you, kid. I seriously would.

But lets get back to your ridiculous poser/hipster existence. You made it son... You moved to NYC got a cubicle and rent a shi tty apartment on the lower east side for $1200 a month. a stuido though? Why not a two bedroom or maybe three?

The struggle is real huh? AHAHAHAHA

Broke ass hater.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    The president of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel, brushes off the idea of a future rematch between Miguel Cotto and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    /in before

El Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      How long is Cotto going to keep fighting? I don't mind having him around but I'd hate to see him grab a title, then get selective about who he's fighting.
                      thats exactly what the plan is with him and he already been selected with who he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X