Eubank turned down the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Of course.

Golovkin's team are never at fault; Ward, Canelo, Eubank, Lara....it's always their fault.
    at one point or another everyone is at fault.

But i will not take a hater's word over the guys at ESPN or those who were in the middle of all of it.

I am sorry if i choose to believe those at the negotiations than a keyboard warrior.

I might be wrong, but logic tells me i am not.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Vargas had pulled out already. Brook could've negotiated with someone else, but his weight struggles have been well documented, guy just said fu(k it.... I'd rather see Brook-Golovkin now than see Brook fight some tune ups at 154 before fighting anyone good. And Golovkin against Brook or against any MW gatekeeper is about the same....at least Brook is talented and not a journeyman in a s#it division...let's be realistic few at 54 would seriously consider the Golovkin fight or they'd send Loeffler some terms...twitter *****ing doesn't count.
      At 154 we have Lara whos been calling ggg out for years n even called him out right after his last fight. This fight is horrible whether you wanna admit it or not. Any top 10 middleweight or 168 pounder or 154 pounder is better than any top 10 welterweights.

Comment

• This just shows how Hearn is a pure snake, they wanted the same shock value that Canelo v Khan created and they got it with this. How are you negotiating for a fight and then suddenly announce another fight? How does that make Eubank feel? How does that make Vargas feel? Does that make them feel that Hearn was actually negotiating on their behalf in good faith?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          This just shows how Hearn is a pure snake, they wanted the same shock value that Canelo v Khan created and they got it with this. How are you negotiating for a fight and then suddenly announce another fight? How does that make Eubank feel? How does that make Vargas feel? Does that make them feel that Hearn was actually negotiating on their behalf in good faith?
          Hearn explains in an interview with IFL that Eubank and team were trying to get a better deal than what they were worth. He went to Brook and offered him.same terms that Eubank was offered, and he accepted. The fight was proposed, negotiated and finalized within a few days.

Vargas seems to be heading towards Bradley rematch (Bob Arum has a big announcement planned for him soon)

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
            Not surprised that Eubanks backed out. Brook will be a better opponent anyway. At least he'll provide some competition. Should be a good one if in fact it actually takes place.
            I'm Golovkin fan, but how is Welterweight better than Middleweight? Eubank was somewhat intriguing. Brook will be straight mauling... Disappointing on part of GGG team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Hearn explains in an interview with IFL that Eubank and team were trying to get a better deal than what they were worth. He went to Brook and offered him.same terms that Eubank was offered, and he accepted. The fight was proposed, negotiated and finalized within a few days.

Vargas seems to be heading towards Bradley rematch (Bob Arum has a big announcement planned for him soon)
              Everything would become clearer in a few days.

Comment

• Listening to Hearn now on 5live apparently Eubank's rejected similar ppv deal offered to Froch, brook and Joshua,

Contract was send to Eubank Sr and their lawyers and on Wednesday they were give n24 hour deadline to sign the contract

Hearn was giving the impression that the Eubanks wanted full control of the card, who was going on the undercard,

Comment

• I thought eubsnk was looking forward to destroy GGG?

Comment

Working...
                  X