Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: what has Africa done for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
    And your tired interpretations are rooted in being a Floyd Mayweather bumsniff pretending to be an unbiased intellectual. And in no way do I mean that as a criticism. It works for you
    whose that white guy in your avatar

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Dude, its an accepted fact here(and everywhere else) that floydspastics are by far the most racist fanbase in sport. You're also pretty ******ed because you are that thick that if anyone criticises floyd, then you assume they're a pac fan. No, its just everyone thats not a bumsniffing, fanboy twat happens to think floyd is a nob. Nobody is jealous of that bellend, thats just a really dumb thing to say.

You best run along back to floydhype with the rest of the arseholes.
      bro you cant be serious.....its more people trolling the man on his highlights, tributes, and interviews than his own fans bigging him up on youtube, and social media.

all the racial slurs come out when you can hide behind a computer screen and not show your face. thats why cowards like the kkk where hoods.

if you are gonna be a bigot at least be an honest bigot and show your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        bro...you sound stupid as hell

the US only recieved 5% of the africans who arrived in this hemisphere. Most went to the caribbean and south america.

thats why many have retained their african customs.

they claim 15- 20 million africans were brought to the western hemisphere.....5% is 1 million or less africans...many died on the way, and others intermarried with natives and others who were already here..you do realize we have 42 million people who identify as "african american" and othe people of color who identify as other, native american, bi racial or mult racial. that would be over 50 million people. Many who dont know native americans and blacks were all labled negro...either you were white, negro, or mulatto(white mixed with negro)

that is some screwed up math. so 50 million people popped out of no where, all the so called indians disappeared through disease, warfare and everyone of color is because of slavery? bro you need to really read more.

africans, native americans have been intermingling, trading and mating thousands of years bro.

most of the so called african americans are descendents of people that were already here or traveled here before european exploration.

how the europeans learn how to get here? Africans gave them the knowledge of astrology, nautical skills, and navigational skills required to make the trip. Most had Moorish(black) navigators....duh....they knew where they were going.
        Man you just prove that you spread so much bullshiet here... you are dumb eh? people have kids, population grows... you think only white people had children? .....

In 1776 the US population was about 2.5 millions, and now it's more than 300 millions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Id rather he donate to our country U.S.A anyway.
          ^^^^^duh.....people dont have common sense

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            You're not even making any sense man. Am I aware that natas could be a satanist? Lol
            Hail Satan !

Comment

• TBE is correct as usual.

Comment

• I'm not a Mayweather fan at all. In fact I think he's a scumbag as a human being but he's right, he doesn't owe anybody anything. If he wants to hoard his money for himself that's his right. He earned it.

Comment

• No common sense. Its not about the money dumb ass fanboys. He has no respect for anyone and that includes the idiots who follow and believe his every word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    I'm not a Mayweather fan at all. In fact I think he's a scumbag as a human being but he's right, he doesn't owe anybody anything. If he wants to hoard his money for himself that's his right. He earned it.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying he's only willing to help people who have helped him. That's ****ty.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Man you just prove that you spread so much bullshiet here... you are dumb eh? people have kids, population grows... you think only white people had children? .....

In 1776 the US population was about 2.5 millions, and now it's more than 300 millions.
                      many of those 300 million are from people coming from all over as immigrants, not citizens making babies. much of the growth of this country started AFTER the transatlantic slave trade

i think i know a little more about what went on in my country than some guy in argentina.

duh populations grow but you have to be a complete idiot to believe 90 % of native americans were killed during those years because of disease, and war.....and all the so called negroes are descendents of slaves...you do realize everyone has 32 great great grand parents right....i doubt all 32 of an african americans came off a slave ship

where the hell are the slave ships? you can find a million year old fossil but cant find a 200 year old slave ship? **** out of here

their was transatlantic slavery but not on the scale of people coming from africa people were lead to believe

yea i spread so much bull**** here but i didnt write in school books that say a man discovered a place that already had people living there..you do realize christopher columbus himself said the natives of hispanola said they traded gold and spears with darker skinned people who arrived off boats from the west.....look it up...you wont....if you cant dispute anything Im sayihng, shut the **** up and stay in your lane.

do you even know what American means and the original meaning....it was meant for the aboriginal copper skinned inhabitants that europeans met upon arrival....you need to read more instead of troll

American
                      [uh-mer-i-kuh n]
                      Spell Syllables
                      Examples Word Origin
                      adjective
                      of or relating to the United States of America or its inhabitants:
                      an American citizen.
                      of or relating to North or South America; of the Western Hemisphere:
                      the American continents.
                      of or relating to the aboriginal natives of North and South America, usually generally by reddish to brownish skin(copper), black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.

thats out of the dictionary....you need to read more bro

Comment

Working...
                      X