No announcement yet.

How far can Callum Smith go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@EddieHearn 52 minutes ago

Delighted to announce that [MENTION=32620]callumSmith23 v European Champ Mohoumadi has been sanctioned by @WBCBoxing as a final eliminator for badou Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      @EddieHearn 52 minutes ago

Delighted to announce that [MENTION=32620]callumSmith23 v European Champ Mohoumadi has been sanctioned by @WBCBoxing as a final eliminator for badou Jack
      Hmmmm.I think Hearn is underestimating Jack.Smith is good,real good.But he needs more fights.I'd like to see Smith fight Groves first then Dirrell,then go for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Hmmmm.I think Hearn is underestimating Jack.Smith is good,real good.But he needs more fights.I'd like to see Smith fight Groves first then Dirrell,then go for the title.
        Yeah i agree, Jack could be a tough night for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Yeah i agree, Jack could be a tough night for Smith.
          You can't really blame them for pushing for the opportunity,both sides of the team are flying right now.Gallagher's boys are flying and Matchroom are dominating in the promoting game.Add to the fact that Smith is unbeaten and overloaded with confidence.With Liam already world champion and Stephen fighting for the title i can imagine that's spurring him on as well.

Comment

I agree with He's obviously going to have learnt from his brothers & father - but we won't know if he has the toughness or will until he steps up.

Comment

thinking the same.....

Comment

He can go very far in UK Boxing Scenario, if he take right decisions at right time.

Comment

Working...
                X