Collapse
No announcement yet.

History section NChristo appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NChristo is a real cool guy. He own so many nuthuggers and doesn't afraid of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      NChristo is a real cool guy. He own so many nuthuggers and doesn't afraid of anything.
      might sig this.

Comment

Hope everything in his personal life turns out good,

wait.. there is life outside boxingscene?

Seriously I hope everything is good for NChristo and wish him the best til he returns.

Comment

NChristo is one of the best posters on this site. I hope all the problems he has go away as soon as possible and everything turns out ok for him.

And whenever he wants to return, he will be welcomed with open arms.

And when/If he does return, it will be similar to the time that Hulk Hogan returned to the WWF after all those years

Don't ask about that reference, Lord knows why that's the first thing that came to my head.

But that's the legendary status NChristo has reached in his short stay here.

Hope you're back soon, Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            JAB means personal issues outside of the internet.
            Sound, I hope he is ok.

Comment

I hope he is okay. I learned a lot from him and he was always nice to me even when correcting my mistakes.

Life is hard though and I completely understand if he does not have time for BS or going through some tough times.

Comment

one of the best. certainly one of my favorites. like everybody else who got to know him i wish him all of the best.

i'm still holding out hope that he will return, but if he does not he will be missed.

i wish the best of luck for him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  A class act who will be missed. Good luck NChristo, hope you can find your way back here.
                  Co-sign. I really liked him. A true pity, let's hope he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    NChristo is one of the best posters on this site. I hope all the problems he has go away as soon as possible and everything turns out ok for him.

And whenever he wants to return, he will be welcomed with open arms.

And when/If he does return, it will be similar to the time that Hulk Hogan returned to the WWF after all those years

Don't ask about that reference, Lord knows why that's the first thing that came to my head.

But that's the legendary status NChristo has reached in his short stay here.

Hope you're back soon, Brother.
                    at the risk of sounding soft, i cosign this post X10.

Comment

The prodigal son has returned!!

Comment

Working...
                      X