No announcement yet.

lol father owns child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing is im not sure why her rant was such a serious thing

What if she wrote it in her private journal?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      LMFAOO I LOVE this father.

Too many parents think they have to be their kids friend - no. Hopefully one day that spoiled brat will learn that what her father is doing here is love.
      Agree 100%

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I caught beatings outta love.

She should too.
      Except now, they tell kids in schools if your parents hit you, it's a crime and to report it.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        Agree 100%

Except now, they tell kids in schools if your parents hit you, it's a crime and to report it.
        Yeah. We raising a generation of sissies.

Comment

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! For OUTSTANDING parenting!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah. We raising a generation of sissies.
            Mouthy, bratty sissies to boot.

I would smash my kids' laptop if they pulled the same stuff. I have 0 tolerance for disrespect from my children.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Mouthy, bratty sissies to boot.

I would smash my kids' laptop if they pulled the same stuff. I have 0 tolerance for disrespect from my children.
              Right?!

Kids need to realize that they need us more than we need them.

Comment

I caught beatings outta love.

She should too.
                lol that's when you and I disagree. She's 16 you'd get nothing out of beating her. Her hatred towards you would escalate and you'd get an assault charge (and rightfully so).

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  lol that's when you and I disagree. She's 16 you'd get nothing out of beating her. Her hatred towards you would escalate and you'd get an assault charge (and rightfully so).
                  Well, if the beatings started now.

But if he started the beatings at an earlier age, she woulda grown accustomed to parental dominance.

In fact, I'm sure she probably woulda thought twice bout posting this ***** if she knew what the consequences were...

...or it coulda backfired and she ends up being a man-hating stripper with daddy issues. Lol!

Comment

I think he've made a strong and fair point. If she's to thick headed to learn from it there's not much to do.

You can lead a donkey to water, but you can't force it to drink Ball is in her court.

Comment

Well, if the beatings started now.

But if he started the beatings at an earlier age, she woulda grown accustomed to parental dominance.

In fact, I'm sure she probably woulda thought twice bout posting this ***** if she knew what the consequences were...

...or it coulda backfired and she ends up being a man-hating stripper with daddy issues. Lol!
                      Exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X