Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.

That line is from Gordon Gecko of the movie Wall Street.

The Mayweathers and 50 Cent should listen because it looks like Marley has that in his mind. You tell lies about Pac I'll tell the truth about you

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...eone-who-cares

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    That line is from Gordon Gecko of the movie Wall Street.

The Mayweathers and 50 Cent should listen because it looks like Marley has that in his mind. You tell lies about Pac I'll tell the truth about you

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...eone-who-cares
    the difference here bro is that in Gordon Gekko's case, he was facing an opponent his level.

50 Cent vs Pac? I doubt if Pac even knows the guy. Besides, why would Pac stoop to their level? Trying to reason with those kinds of people would be like throwing pearls to the swine.

total waste of one's time, and Pac has better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      the difference here bro is that in Gordon Gekko's case, he was facing an opponent his level.

50 Cent vs Pac? I doubt if Pac even knows the guy. Besides, why would Pac stoop to their level? Trying to reason with those kinds of people would be like throwing pearls to the swine.

total waste of one's time, and Pac has better things to do.
      What movie were you watching because James was not on Gecko's level~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        What movie were you watching because James was not on Gecko's level~
        of course he wasn't. I meant in the level similar to chess grandmasters. both of them were masters at their game, but some are just in a level on their own.

50 Cent can't even be compared in any way to Pac in terms of personality.

one is a rich thug, and another is a successful humanitarian who happens to be a boxer.

Comment

Working...
        X