Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer to have a female or male boss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a female boss and a female senior direction now. I fucking love it. Hit 'em with a little charm and they let you do anything.

Comment

I have a female dotted line boss and she is super cool.
      My males bosses in London & NY are cool too. Always have ny back when I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        You are right about black NCOs and SNCOs lmao. Hispanics were the worst, they killed us.

Well when I worked for my aunt I did the books at the bar and "helped behind the bar" (drank and talked to the drunk dude who was there 24/7)

I work for Amazon now and my boss is a super hippie, I rarely ever see him anyway I just sit in my office all night
        lol, when I worked in prison it was the same way! Our disturbance control team would meet like twice a month for PT and wed have to run 2-3 miles in formation. We got a hispanic Lieutenant in charge and he wanted to run 5-6 miles and when the captain said no due to time constraints the Lt. suggested running 2 - 3 miles with gas mask on instead... Who the F does that? lol

Comment

The best boss I have had was a Blonde American Woman! I used to have plenty of banter with her, and she used to kind of let me get away with allot of things! (If I was late? I would just work an extra hour! And I would also volunteer to come into work early and help her sort things out! From time to time, life was really easy….....i molded my working environment to suit me!

When she left her job position and a male boss was put in her position? My passion and enthusiasm for the job deteriorated (Mainly because it seemed like they had something to prove in a immature alpha sort of way! they spoke to me in the wrong sort of tone! And the entire mood of the workplace dropped!)….

Deep down no man wants another man to have authority over him! That is why i find it strange the way certain people nut themselves off over politics, and individuals like Donald Trump! Women can't really dominate over a man! We let them lead or have authority! (And psychologically women understand this!)...

Note: Older men who are settled in life! Seem to be the good bosses, because they have lived their lives and they have nothing left to prove! (But overall I think its best that all men aim to be their own bosses! Whether that is in a working environment or life!)....
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-23-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Have a female boss and a female senior direction now. I fucking love it. Hit 'em with a little charm and they let you do anything.
            You sir are on the right track! I understand people complaining about women having to prove themselves but if you feed them that BS empowerment with some charm, they are putty in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              lol, when I worked in prison it was the same way! Our disturbance control team would meet like twice a month for PT and wed have to run 2-3 miles in formation. We got a hispanic Lieutenant in charge and he wanted to run 5-6 miles and when the captain said no due to time constraints the Lt. suggested running 2 - 3 miles with gas mask on instead... Who the F does that? lol
              what an *******

Want to know what I always hated and still do? Boots and Ut's runs. **** that

Comment

lol, I get that part. But Ive dealt with some moody ass dudes before too. And the only micro managers I have ever had have been males.
                yeah but working with a female boss will be just like working with my wife but without the sex

Comment

You sir are on the right track! I understand people complaining about women having to prove themselves but if you feed them that BS empowerment with some charm, they are putty in your hands.
                  Well there's no ego clash; I bet females HATE having female bosses.

I was a bartender on and off through college/my 20s. I always worked in restaurants because I went to school, and man let me tell you, I was a restaurant-owner's dream bartender: made good drinks, looked good, showed up ontime, didnt steal, didnt give the servers booze, kept the bar packed, didn't create drama by sleeping with too many coworkers, etc.

Saying that, the GM of every place I worked hated my ****ing guts. HATED me because restaurant GMs all want to be king of the castle, and want the crew of hot 19 year olds flirting with them all day to get the best shifts.... I was there ****ing up their fantasy worlds.

I started dating this girl I had worked with at one point, after I left the restaurant, and after we'd been together like a year she'd told me that she'd told our GM we were going out before our first date and he was like "Really? Are you sure you're going to be safe around a guy like that?"

He and I had had like 3 conversations the entire time I worked there.... he didn't know me in the slightest, outside of the fact that I refused to use McCormick as the well vodka. Fucking hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    what an *******

Want to know what I always hated and still do? Boots and Ut's runs. **** that
                    ^^^this is the reason why most retired Marines can barely walk after their enlistment.

In my current and past jobs, I have worked with numerous military retirees. Marines by far look older and have more health problems.

Comment

Male. It makes me sick that women are allowed to vote, let alone inherit a leadership role at a company that men built.

Comment

Working...
                      X