No announcement yet.

Is Tony Yoka turning pro this year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    I don't follow the amateurs too closely, but this guy has gotten gift after gift everytime I've seen him fight.

Hrgovic is the guy I wanna see turn pro, now he's for real and cut for the pro game.
    Yoka is 3-0 vs Hrgovic.

Like you said, you don't follow amateur boxing so don't speak.

He clearly beat Hrgovic and Joyce in Rio, you guys don't know how to judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      PArker wasnt all that back in the amateurs. Nothing special at all.

Yoka vs Joyce rematch in the pro's please

Then we will see who was really landing in their fight
      Well, the all world knows Yoka beat the sht out of Joyce.

Just baby crying Brits cyring for a rematch.

Yoka boxed Joyce's ears off.

Comment

I'm calling it right now he will be a massive failure as a pro well yeah I think he will, he was awful in the Olympics should have lost a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

We'll see in the pros

Comment

No he fkin didn't. Lol

And I agree with Hugh. This kid isn't very good.

Comment

Yoka is 3-0 vs Hrgovic.

Like you said, you don't follow amateur boxing so don't speak.

He clearly beat Hrgovic and Joyce in Rio, you guys don't know how to judge.
              Sorry boss, can you let me off with just a warning this time?

Hrgovic has been robbed twice against Yoka, so if you wanna act like a patronising prick at least make sure you know what you're talking about you ******.

Comment

Sorry boss, can you let me off with just a warning this time?

Hrgovic has been robbed twice against Yoka, so if you wanna act like a patronising prick at least make sure you know what you're talking about you ******.
                Ah was it Hrgovic that I was watching beat the crap out of Yoka at the Olympics?
                I seen some small dude beat the crap out of Yoka I swear he'd throw about 4 to 1 amount of punches he was just leathering Yoka and when they gave the decision the crowd erupted into a sea of boo's

Comment

I honestly think he wouldn't do well in pro because of his style.. On another note Joe Joyce would be turning pro..

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Ah was it Hrgovic that I was watching beat the crap out of Yoka at the Olympics?
                    I seen some small dude beat the crap out of Yoka I swear he'd throw about 4 to 1 amount of punches he was just leathering Yoka and when they gave the decision the crowd erupted into a sea of boo's
                    Yep, Hrgovic is a very good amateur but his style is more suited to the pros, hopefully he makes the transition this year, he's a serious puncher. Yoka can get knocked unconscious in the ring and they would still give him the decision, he's got good skill but definitely won't be as fortunate in the pros as he has been in the ams.

Comment

Yep, Hrgovic is a very good amateur but his style is more suited to the pros, hopefully he makes the transition this year, he's a serious puncher. Yoka can get knocked unconscious in the ring and they would still give him the decision, he's got good skill but definitely won't be as fortunate in the pros as he has been in the ams.
                      Yoka would get an absolute hiding If he faced Joe Joyce in the pros his style is just awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X