Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i'm lost about the hate of PBC yesterday i heard 2 complaints

1-The first two fights were over in 2 rounds

2-the 3rd fight was to long and boring

Conclusion= Some posters just want to complain because they dislike certain people...and just watch to complain no matter what....

You're not lost; your conclusion hit the nail on the head.

Comment

The show started well but Garcia-Paulie was awful. It was a terrible match up to begin with and ended up being a horrendous fight.

Comment

As long as the main event is exciting and competitive, people are willing to forgive some undercard stinkers/early kos

Comment

Ya, this forum is really becoming a joke.
          It almost seems like people are being paid to trash PBC....

Comment

Jacobs-Mora had an unsatisfactory ending, bit of a let-down after such a good first round. Garcia-Malignaggi sucked.

What was the other fight, Colon or someone? I didn't watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The show started well but Garcia-Paulie was awful. It was a terrible match up to begin with and ended up being a horrendous fight.
              But we ALL knew this long before either of them laced the gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                1-The first two fights were over in 2 rounds

2-the 3rd fight was to long and boring

Conclusion= Some posters just want to complain because they dislike certain people...and just watch to complain no matter what....
                Stop beating around the bush, for it is cowardly. PBC will be bashed as long as it is connected to Haymon and Haymon is connected to Mayweather and Mayweather is being connected to being an arrogant, young (relatively), successful African-American male.

Comment

I don't care how long a fight lasts as long as it has excitement and a decent ending. The Jacobs - Mora fight was poorly called a TKO when it should have been ruled a No Contest. The Garcia - Malignaggi fight was stopped prematurely. Paulie was not in any danger and if he or his corner felt that he had taken enough, they should have stopped it, not the referee. IF there was blood streaming down his face and he had totally stopped defending himself, fine, call the fight. But as it was there were two very poor decisions by the officials.

At the very least, the Mora decision should be overturned and made a NC as it should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Some posters just want to complain because they dislike certain people...
                    isn't it obvious larry?

people love to keep the black man down

jealous @ss b!tches!

Comment

Working...
                    X