Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm playing most of the best games of 2011/2012 right now.

Red Dead Redemption, Batman: Arkham City, Skyrim...

I'm also rebuilding my DVD Collection back up as I had to sell quite a bit of my prized collection to make ends meet.

Just recently bought:

The Fly: Ultimate Collectors' Edition Box Set

The Thing - Steelbook - Universal 100th Anniversary Edition

Blade Runner - The Final Cut (5-Disc Ultimate Collectors' Edition)

Comment

• Nice special edition DVDs there, ****wad. I've got the same copies of 'The Fly' and 'The Thing', myself.

Also, similar to you on the games front. My original 360 **** the bed on me back in late '09 so I missed out on a slew of really great games that I'm still catching up on. I broke my copy of 'Skyrim' a few weeks back, though. My girlfriend was playing it in bed while I was sleeping, and she had a wired controller running since the wireless battery pack was dead. I ended up rolling over and catching the wire in the covers, which pulled my 360 from the shelf it was sitting on 4 feet off the floor while she was playing it.

I was pretty pissed about that since I still haven't gotten around to it, but oh well.

I beat 'Arkham City' last year and bought 'Red Dead Redemption' a few weeks back, but still haven't gotten around to it, either. Need to finish up 'Dark Souls' first and I should start it up after that. Emphasis on "should."

Comment

• I'm with you on the whole "Emphasis on should'.

I used to fly through games years ago, but now I seem to play them in 1 hour spurts, before I'm back on the Internet.

I think Humans will evolve a second head. One for The Internet, the other for everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          I'm with you on the whole "Emphasis on should'.

I used to fly through games years ago, but now I seem to play them in 1 hour spurts, before I'm back on the Internet.

I think Humans will evolve a second head. One for The Internet, the other for everything else.
          I'm the same way. Back in the early days, I used to live for video games. SNES, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, and even PS2 were my ****. I'd get whatever I had to done quickly just so I could get back to gaming. Nowadays it takes me 3 months to finish off a 50 hour long RPG.

I just can't sit down and play them for hours like I used to, so I've developed an intrest in 'pick up and play' type games that I can pick up and put down at my leisure.

Comment

• The Human mind needs to be immersed, and in this age of 24-hour Entertainment, It seems a private 10-hour Session on Your Home gaming console is becoming more of a rarity.

The future Will be like H.G. Wells' The Time Machine, but instead of the Eloi and Morlocks, It'll be Classic Gamers and Reality Show Fans.

Gunstar > The Rechargeable Android Housewives of Beverly *Mound* ( *Would be 'Hills', but were destroyed during the great quake of 2073. )

Comment

I'm playing most of the best games of 2011/2012 right now.

Red Dead Redemption, Batman: Arkham City, Skyrim...

I'm also rebuilding my DVD Collection back up as I had to sell quite a bit of my prized collection to make ends meet.

Just recently bought:

The Fly: Ultimate Collectors' Edition Box Set

The Thing - Steelbook - Universal 100th Anniversary Edition

Blade Runner - The Final Cut (5-Disc Ultimate Collectors' Edition)

Add moi on PSN.

DVD? Blu Ray or nothing.

Comment

• Blu Ray = Blu Gay.

Comment

Blu Ray = Blu Gay.
                  So, teh Blu part is still good though?

Comment

• Nah. You want Green DVD.

Green DVD > Blu Gay

Comment