Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Mudering fools! Sparring Partners Needs to Wear Body Protectors LOL

Triple G is gonna destroy Stevens

Comment

lol man he couldn't even drop bums in sparring I think his power is fading

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        that reminds me of Storm in X Men when she always used to get weak and say my powers are fading

Comment

Comment

All the GGG haters are hilarious. As soon as his name is brought up they start nervously rambling nonsense. Shook to death by him.

Comment

Interesting to see Findley speak on the power difference between Stevens and Golovkin

Comment

Damn, a sparring partner with a 20-11 record is having to wear a body protector.

Stevens is in trouble.

Comment

GG wears one too after Hendrix dropped him for the count with a liver shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    GG wears one too after Hendrix dropped him for the count with a liver shot.

Hilarious that when Hendrix says he dropped GGG in sparring, we get all the "pfft...it's only sparring", but when GGG is beating up some scrubs in sparring, he's a killer.

I like GGG, but this feels like Matthysse all over again.

Comment

Working...
                    X