Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring has him at 6 now so if hes still undefeated by the end of 2013 he could be Top 3.

Comment

Broner is the only young fighter out there that looks like he could take Mayweathers place after he is gone. Ward has no chance, because he doesn't have the competition Broner does. I say by the end of 2013, Broner will definitely be on the list even by all his haters. Then maybe another year or two, he's on top and stays there for years with people hating the whole way. lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        guzman is trash , he's undiscplined ass has reach the best of his carreer.gesta is a bum, he's always been a bum..mathysse could'nt even beat alexander or judah whether you agree with the decision or not...

havent seen the quintero fight but ponce really did'nt deserve to win ..same with broner on that one..

but since then broner has been very impressive despite his delutions...
        Lol, Guzmán is not trash and was in top shape for Allakhverdiev, Gesta is not a bum Vázquez made him look like it (but he does that to everybody), Matysse did beat all those guys ask anybody, and Ponce did beat Broner in opinion of lots of people and hof boxing experts. You got it all wrong.
        Last edited by Phantomas; 12-24-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Tempted to send red K...but it's the night before Christmas so I won't

Comment

I think he'll surpass Mayweather eventually, he has looked impressive, what separates them is Broner's level of competition & his insistence on taking tougher fights. It's early on in his career but he is already making the right noises, I can see him being top 5 p4p by the end of 2013.

Comment

Working...
            X