Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM and pacman enhanced their legacies, Mayweather weakened his.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    This is hilarious. In what world does getting knocked the f**k out enhance one's legacy? So was Paul Williams' and Hatton's legacies enhanced when they got knocked the f**k out also? Or does that idiot logic only apply to Manny?

Look Floyd had nothing to do with what happened last night. Let JMM get his time to shine. He finally got his much deserved victory over his rival in great fashion.
    Because floyd ducked pacman yet pacman always fought everybody and so did JMM.

So yeah it kinda makes floyd look bad

Unfortunately *****s are getting hurt bad because their boy fights once per year vs shot bums like cotto when pacman and JMM are fighting each other and having amazing fights.

It's simple. Floyd just needs to step up to the plate and prove himself the bigger man.

The only thing floyd does well is do criminal acts and beat up women. That is his legacy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post

Unfortunately *****s are getting hurt bad because their boy fights once per year vs shot bums like cotto when pacman and JMM are fighting each other and having amazing fights.

It's simple. Floyd just needs to step up to the plate and prove himself the bigger man.

The only thing floyd does well is do criminal acts and beat up women. That is his legacy lol
      Did you forget Floyd beat Marquez 12-0 or are you ignoring that fact like a hater usually does? Getting knocked out like that could NEVER logically enhance one's legacy. I repeat Floyd had nothing to do with last night and it has no baring on Floyd's legacy. JMM's legacy enhanced big time, Manny's took a hit and if anything Floyd's shut out against JMM looks better on his resume now (if we're using logic).

Comment

Now the tards want to move Pac higher up the ATG list for getting KTFO while moving JMM above Floyd

This level of delusion.

Comment

Floyd didn't even fight last night. Manny gets KO by a guy Floyd dominated and it makes Floyd look worse. SMH @ this logic.

Comment

How is any of this thread have anything to do with Mayweather's legacy? Pac got knocked out by the better fighter on the night. And Floyd would fight Marquez again, he is simply too big for marquez. Marquez is a technically great boxer, mayweather is a technical master. Pac had four shots at convicingly beating Marquez, Floyd only needed one.

Comment

Your opinion is so biased its unreal. Pacman's out of the ring behaviour hasnt been 'god' like. If Marquez can do that to Pac, then what will the greatest counter puncher of all time do to pac, who bear in mind is a 'true' welterweight. Not a lightweight coming in a 143!

Comment

Yesterday was an amazing fight in which two great champions met for the fourth time.

To meet in four fights is an amazing feat by itself because it means both fighters know each other inside out, with marquez being able to counter manny's aggression as each of the fights went on. JMM did a great job improving vs manny's crazy aggression as the four fight extravaganza rode onwards.

The new JMM is much bigger and stronger and i don't think floyd will want to fight him in a proper fight, unless there are a number of of 'ducking' clauses introduced.

As a boxing fan, we won yesterday night because it was an amazing fight with 2 great warriors. I'm usually a big pacman fan but JMM deserved the victory.

Pacman looked great even in defeat and i can't see floyd wanting to fight any of these great champions anytime soon under their terms. He would prolly only arrange a fight if they both have OST and have a 60-40 pay in his favour. But i think mayweather would prolly even introduce more shady clauses in order to duck these 2 champions.

In short, pacman and JMM will always be remembered for their amazing 4+ fights whereas mayweather will always be remembered for ducking pacman and soon the new improved JMM.

what can i say? JMM looked big and strong and fast and he did well. Pacman also looked very good.

I can't see mayweather agreeing to any fights without some dodgy clauses.

The sooner mayweather retires the better boxing will be
                Well , I agree with you about Marquez's and Floyd's reputation, I don't see how on Earth this helps Manny.

Comment

I love how anyone can think either Floyd or Manny could make 100 million off their fight or how they can believe that offer was ever real.

Manny had 40 million in front of him and said no. So Arum has blocked the fight and Manny ducked.

You can't explain logically how Floyd has ducked Manny

Why would Arum want Manny to fight the guy who does everthing better than Marquez. Manny can't even beat the little brother of counter punching. Yet he could beat the best ever . Lol

Comment

Wtf? Seriously...just let it go, bro.

Comment

If anything, this huge win by JMM sealed Floyd's ducking legacy. The megafight is gone for good. Mayweather will look even worse if he decides to take on a fighter coming off of a devastating loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X