Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter

i have watched numerous times. in my opinion Bradley lost each time.

Comment

Typical HBO commentating, I had Pac winning 7 rounds to 5. There was no dominating going on in this fight.

Comment

Its an edited video Larry.....

Comment

Yeah Bradley wasn't completely dominated like many claim, but what did Bradley land of mch significance??? Pac won this fight 8-4.

Comment

Where's the video of Bradley landing?

Oh, wait, doesn't exist. Bradley lost the fight, very clearly. And why do people use the "unmarked face" when they want to, yet say it doesn't matter when it involves others? Make up your mind, does your face being messed up matter or not?

Comment

9-3 Pac, Bradley got dominated

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
                HBO bias- Hell Yes

Note Worthy Moments For Bradley in this Fight- NONE

Most of those punches landed and Bradley took them well but no way in hell did he do enough to win more than 2 rounds.

Comment

Hey look, it's one of those video . I've seen one of those video before and I could have swear Hamed beat Barerra by peppering Barerra all night with the jabs .

Comment

this EDITED video has already been posted a million times.

Comment

Working...
                    X