Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    We'll be sure to notify him directly that it is impetuous that he validate himself to you.

Hahaha whatever, sure. ..

Either way, it won't change the fact that some dumb-ass **** has came out of his ballwasher. . . And no, he wasn't trolling/joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Oh and the best posters are pretty much gone:

Yogi
      TheGreatA
      Greatest1942

Of those still here BennyST is probably the GOAT.

Those below are great but not flawless:

Imdazed
      JAB (outside of klitthreads)
      Poet (when not losing his temper)
      Scott
      Irondan

Oh well there's plenty more...
      Mea culpa Bat lol :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Looky what I found.
        Crushing, absolutely crushing. Just like i said it was. Perfect example of the type of posting pugly claims other posters do. Lmfao, "i have sparred before", "no i didnt see the fight before".

Wow. Doesnt get more hypocritical than that.

Anyway, its not like this is new news from dude. Just validation for the umpteenth time. Only pugly would think benny would go around lying about his amateur career because that's what HE would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          I never armchair coached.

I gave an example as to why NOBODY who is not actually in the ring, or to an extent, at ringside in the boxer's corner, can armchair coach. . .

If I see somebody say something ludicrous like Benny did, I will say something. Simple as.

I don't believe Benny as fought a round in his life. . . If he proves to me otherwise, I'll put my foot in my mouth, and admit I had no place to speak up to him. .
          Why dont you take a look at the quotes and see who looks dumber. Benny said 50 punches a round. Which is certainly not a ton of punches for dudes in cavanaugh's weight class. Just knowing cavanaugh, he throws 50 punches a round himself.

Im not even going to tell you all the blatant indicators of bullshi t in your posts. U gotta figure that mess out yourself.

I told you bac then via pm to chill the fuk out. You're on a freakin worldwide boxing forum. There's tons of real dudes on here and you're gonna end up looking stupid. This isnt your buddies from law school you're dealing with that you can just bullsh it. Well, here it is. Maybe you should consider some "old folks" might have done more shi t than you in your life and you could learn from them.
          Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Cant think of any one person who has really stood out above the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Dont make me show them your kessler picture collection a certain pole ripped from your computer. I think everyone will find you've enhanced certain qualities.
              I was gonna post a pic of Kessler's bottocks, but I can't find it. The rest I have I will not post for risk of getting banned, so you'll have to PM me if you need material for a :wank:

Comment

• The best poster in this place is clearly Cuauhtemoc1520. I mean not only is the vato handsome, but he's a fukin genius.

As far as the worst posters here, I would have to say Walt and R!Z. One is a white menace to society and the other is a Jesus freak from Nicaragua who will cut you for a dollar.

The very reason I don't visit Hialeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  The best poster in this place is clearly Cuauhtemoc1520. I mean not only is the vato handsome, but he's a fukin genius.

As far as the worst posters here, I would have to say Walt and R!Z. One is a white menace to society and the other is a Jesus freak from Nicaragua who will cut you for a dollar.

South Florida Squadron is strong up in here. People are shook about posting our names for any reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Why dont you take a look at the quotes and see who looks dumber. Benny said 50 punches a round. Which is certainly not a ton of punches for dudes in cavanaugh's weight class. Just knowing cavanaugh, he throws 50 punches a round himself.

Im not even going to tell you all the blatant indicators of bullshi t in your posts. U gotta figure that mess out yourself.

I told you bac then via pm to chill the fuk out. You're on a freakin worldwide boxing forum. There's tons of real dudes on here and you're gonna end up looking stupid. This isnt your buddies from law school you're dealing with that you can just bullsh it. Well, here it is. Maybe you should consider some "old folks" might have done more shi t than you in your life and you could learn from them.

i got a bonafide lol out of the bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      The best poster in this place is clearly Cuauhtemoc1520. I mean not only is the vato handsome, but he's a fukin genius.

funny post.

Comment

Working...
                      X