No announcement yet.

A challenge to littlemac and others who claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A challenge to littlemac and others who claim

Pacquiao said he's scared of needles. Post the interview where Manny states this. I see posters like littlemac say this often, but never have I seen Manny actually say it. Will they rise to the challenge?

I've literally never seen Pacquiao stating he's scared of needles. Another one is "had the wrong socks on" or something like that for Morales fight.

Literally have never seen a source on this statement at all. Would love for someone to post a source on those.

And people like littlemac are nothing but bitter racist trolls, honestly don't know why they aren't gone.

Comment

Didn't Roach say it? AFAIK Manny has never said that. He said the blood loss weakens him though which is even funnier really.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Didn't Roach say it? AFAIK Manny has never said that. He said the blood loss weakens him though which is even funnier really.
        As far as I'm aware blood loss in anyone can weaken you depending on how much is taken.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/blog/box...urn=box,223202

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            When did Roach become Manny? Never. I take words from the men who spoke them. Not he said she said.

Comment

Does Manny actually say he's scared of needles?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                Does Manny actually say he's scared of needles?

Not sure him saying it but Oscar, Arum, Roach & Amir all said it which I found rather strange seeing as hes covered in tattoos & such.

Manny blames his loss to Morales on blood testing and said it weakened him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Not sure him saying it but Oscar, Arum, Roach & Amir all said it which I found rather strange seeing as hes covered in tattoos & such.

Manny blames his loss to Morales on blood testing and said it weakened him.

And still, you can't provide any interview where Manny actually says it himself. Why is that?

Comment

All I can remember is pacquiao complaining about the blood test 2 days before the morales fight because his blood record was lost by the commission or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X