• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 smartest boxers in this sport in the ring

1) Mayweather Jr.

2) Vitali Klitschko

3) Joe Calzaghe

4) Nonito Donaire

5) Manny Pacquiao/Marquez(I guess I cheated I put these two together because they're both very smart fighters.)

Honorable Mention Sergio Martinez

Whats your list?

no bhop or ward? **** list

Comment

Currently:

1. Floyd Mayweather.
      2. Bernard Hopkins.
      3. Juan Manuel Marquez.
      4. Nonito Donaire.
      5. Andre Ward.
      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 09-03-2011, 09:05 AM.

Comment

1. Muhammad Ali.

2. Bernard Hopkins

3. Vitali Klitschko

4. James Toney

5. Money Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          no bhop or ward? **** list
          Dirty ass fighters.

Comment

Smartest? Some of those boxers have an IQ of 80. How can they be smart? The only smart and educated Boxers in Boxing today are:

Vitali/Wlad PhD's/ Chess Players
            Andre Ward Well Spoken and smart, even tho he is a bible humper.

Thats about it off the top of my head. if those guys up there wouldnt be boxing they would have another good paying job using their brains.

How about the guys in your list? Robbing people? Making mixtapes? being a dishwasher at a restaraunt? being a dog walker?

at seeing ******* and ***** in the list, probably 2 of the dumbest in Boxing along with James Toney.

Comment

Smartest? Some of those boxers have an IQ of 80. How can they be smart? The only smart and educated Boxers in Boxing today are:

Thats about it off the top of my head. if those guys up there wouldnt be boxing they would have another good paying job using their brains.

How about the guys in your list? Robbing people? Making mixtapes? being a dishwasher at a restaraunt? being a dog walker?

at seeing ******* and ***** in the list, probably 2 of the dumbest in Boxing along with James Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

I said in the ring.

Why don't you read the topic title next time, before being a ****ing jack ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Reading comprehension you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    Reading comprehension you idiot.
                    Pretty sure he edited the title, shouldnt it be TOP 5 Ring Smart fighters in the game?

When someone reads "5 smartest boxers in this sport"

Comment

Working...
                    X