Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Ortiz gives shoutout to Pacquiao and Roach (last night postfight interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Ortiz gives shoutout to Pacquiao and Roach (last night postfight interview)

Yes
    8.33%
    No
    50.00%
    Maybe
    41.67%

The shout out to Pac and Roach in code meant will you train me Freddy

Comment

naw pac will call out berto next.

Comment

GBP won't put him in there with Pacquiao. I give Ortiz credit but cmon Berto is a ****in bum and would've got stopped by Pacquiao easy.

Expect a Malinaggi or Berto rematch next.

Comment

Does this mean Ortiz was on PED's?

Comment

Good to know that as early as now, manny is playing mentor to young champions. A class act if I may say.

Comment

^Good point about Malignaggi. If Floyd doesn't use Ortiz as a tuneup, Malignaggi has been wanting a title fight for a while. Golden Boy will put its own fighters as priority choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                Does this mean Ortiz was on PED's?
                Maybe he intentionally did not mention ariza. lol

Comment

Actually, I think he was giving them a shout out in hopes of getting in Roach's good graces so he can train with him at the Wild Card. Which I hope happens, Ortiz is an outstanding fighter, but he has a sub par corner and he needs to find a better one if he wants to be a greath champion.

Comment

Oscar was grooming Victor as the potential successor to Pacquiao right before Victor had the meltdown against Maidana. We can expect GBP to push Vic for a fight with Pac by 2013, right before Pac's retirement, in a passing-of-the-torch fight. By then, it would be a more even match-up.

Comment

Working...
                    X