No announcement yet.

Can clottey win a decision over pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can clottey win a decision over pac?

Can Clottey win a decision over pacquiao even if he clearly wins? what do you guys think? remember right now theres so much money on a fight with him and floyd mayweather jr. Remember JMM lost a decision and got one draw vs pacquiao when most experts had him winning the fight. What do you guys think?

i still dont see why people think marquez won atleast one of those fights with pac.

Comment

i cant see clottey beating pacquiao
      he is too inactive to win on points and pacquiao seems like a granite chinned fighter now
      wouldnt mind seeing clottey win though!

Comment

i doubt it,mannys work rate is too good for clottey,clottey wants to win this fight then he better be hoping for a ko or he aint getting nothing else

Comment

Well, it's possible. But I don't think he'll beat him.. Pacquiao UD.

Comment

Id say no, ic cant see clottey outboxing pacquiao to win 7 rounds. If clottey is gunna win hes gunna have to KO pacquiao

Comment

It is like asking if Mosley can win in a decision over PBF.

Comment

clottey's gonna have to open up and throw more if he wants to win a UD vs. pac.

but that also means that he's susceptable to more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  It is like asking if Mosley can win in a decision over PBF.
                  Its nothing like that , Mosley is one of three partners of Golden Boy , Oscar has wanted to see Floyd get beat since he lost to him and if Mosley won Pac Mosley is still huge so its a anyone takes it fight , and on top of that Mosley is a much better fighter than Clottey , Clottey is owned by Arum do you think Arum would allow a close fight to go to Clottey killing his cash cow in the process , lol not in a million years .

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                    Can Clottey win a decision over pacquiao even if he clearly wins? what do you guys think? remember right now theres so much money on a fight with him and floyd mayweather jr. Remember JMM lost a decision and got one draw vs pacquiao when most experts had him winning the fight. What do you guys think?
                    The first fight should have won by pac, due to judge scoring error w/c he admitted. 2nd fight is very close can go the other way.

Clottey can win by UD if he is clearly the winner, a close fight would make the decision controversial specially if it will favor Pac. Unless, Pac is really loosing then Clottey can win by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X