No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never pissed myself.

I had a friend in the dormitory back at student times, he shat himself while passed out in his own bed, goddammit

Comment

• Is it twisted if I find it sexy when an old time girl gives me head with an engagement ring rubbing up across my cock?

I don't like the fact that she has the ring. But it kind of feels like I'm sticking it to the guy who gave it to her.
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 05-30-2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Is it twisted if I find it sexy when an old time girl gives me head with an engagement ring rubbing up across my cock?

I don't like the fact that she has the ring. But it kind of feels like I'm sticking it to the guy who gave it to her.
        Not twisted just sad and deep down you know it.

You've become what you loathe. The instant gratification won't get you anywhere, believe me.

I'm saying this from experience. I bet you feel like **** already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
          I never pissed myself.

I had a friend in the dormitory back at student times, he shat himself while passed out in his own bed, goddammit
          I pissed myself once; I passed out drunk and had a dream I was pissing and welp I pissed myself

I actually knew a kid who vomited on himself and pissed himself in the same night. We made him drink Everclear lmao.

Comment

• Oh and I just picked up some vodka and Corona for tonight.

Expect drunk posts in like 45 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
              Not twisted just sad and deep down you know it.

You've become what you loathe. The instant gratification won't get you anywhere, believe me.

I'm saying this from experience. I bet you feel like **** already.
              It's more complicated than that.

Comment

• Am on it tonight lads, got a lot of money on groves, lets fcuking ave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
                  Why do you buy cheap vodka? You must be able to at least get smirnoff and it can't be a huge difference in British pounds.
                  Smirnoff is worse than cheap vodka. Go for Luksusowa or Svedka at bare minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Am on it tonight lads, got a lot of money on groves, lets fcuking ave it
                    i thought groves would take it as well, he boxed a little more tentatively than i expected.

i'm drinking some

\
                    where's that c/nt that said america didn't have good beer?!

Comment

• Tapped some Hoegaardens for the evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X