No announcement yet.

Videos of me in the gym!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of me in the gym!!!

I bought a camera the other day and decided to experiment filming myself in the gym just for fun. I dont have a trainer so I figured I would look and see my mistakes. Now Im out of shape, right now IM about 265 and Im basically half assing it at about 55% normally I have alot more movement and footwork and my power wasnt what it normally is, but I figured I might as well put it on for the hell of it. I dont have a trainer and I havent competed amateur or pro yet. Think I can make some noise at crusier weight?

Me on the double end bag (I look like a walrus)

Me on the Heavy bag

Me on the Speed Bag, (Notice Diego Corrales in the back!!)
    Last edited by Animal Squabbs; 02-23-2007, 07:55 AM.

Cool stuff.....

and that's really diego corrales behind you?!?! That's insane!

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
      Cool stuff.....

and that's really diego corrales behind you?!?! That's insane!

yeah, hes been training at my gym for awhile. He is one of my three favorite fighters but I try to stay professional and leave him alone.

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Warhawk_1 View Post
          How old are you?
          Im 19. Why?

Comment

looks good...i need to get me a camera...i've had 4 fights and the only one we got recorded was my most recent...i've been meaning to get a copy of my 3rd fight from the dude i fought

Comment

ill be honest,when i saw you quite out of shape i thought oh god not another fat man punching walls,but you did pretty good,you are ****ing fast for your size!

thats cool that diego corrales trains at ur gym aswell

Comment

for your size you are nice on the speed...i need to get on the speedbag...i've worked with the speedba maybe once or twice since i've been boxing...i know it would help out my speed and timing a lot if i worked on it more often, but the gym i'm at has a lot of people and only like 2 speed bags...but its a good thing our team is getting our own gym sometime around march...thats whats up

Comment

yeah man that was well respectable. lose some kgs and get into man! good luck

Comment

EDIT: I just added a round on the heavybag, theres another one comin so eventually there should be four videos all together.
                    Last edited by Animal Squabbs; 02-23-2007, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X