No announcement yet.

American Blacks vs Other Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Yeah I know I wasn't targeting all lower class Black folk. I was stating that since many of the ones that grow up in the South side of cities, and are raised in projects, and have a hard time even walking to school without getting harassed they're probably going to develop their own thickened skin. No different than any other race, it's just that Blacks in the bigger cities are exposed to the urban jungle.

AND many Black folk who the TS is referring to grew up in big cities. He might as well have targeted the ones growing up in the Projects.

But that goes back to the class war.
    Your are absolutely correct Run. It is more so a war of classes, but something that the TS is not taking into consideration is the fact he is talking about a group of people who have had to COMPLETELY construct their identity in a extremely hostile enviornment for hundreds of years. Not jumping on the "slavery" wagon, but it does contribute deep down in some ways and actions of the generations left from the ashes of it. But that is another discussion altogether.

Comment

Check it out. Texas born and raised dirt poor black man tells it like it is:

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
        for the people saying africans are polite, no they are'nt
        THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Is very true, most are very nasty and rude. As well as they are very racist towards Black Americans. they can be EXTREMELY arrogant as well. There is a large African population here in the nation's capitol so I see them on a very daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
          Check it out. Texas born and raised dirt poor black man tells it like it is:

Leaving work, so that I can go home and view this. Ya'll don't leave ya seats. I'll be back up in this thread before long.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Is very true, most are very nasty and rude. As well as they are very racist towards Black Americans. they can be EXTREMELY arrogant as well. There is a large African population here in the nation's capitol so I see them on a very daily basis.
            Have you SEEN the Last King of Scotland?

Idi Amin is not very polite.

Comment

Leaving work, so that I can go home and view this. Ya'll don't leave ya seats. I'll be back up in this thread before long.
              Hey I'm in the UK. Don't cut up that paycheque

Comment

TS never when out and tried to talk to african americans cause he stuck with the mentality that one person or group of people generalize a whole race...if that the case all white people are bigots, all asians are good at math. all brits have ****ed up teeth.

u need to get out more and see the world as a whole and not as one.

and why is it only the african americans speak incoherently? what bout the rednecks? what bout those who speak slang and are not african american?

it's dumb fu-ckers in every race don't be close minded...open your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  I want to know why American Black people are so much different from the rest of the black people in the rest of the world. Whenever I hear an american black person talk, they seem to be so incoherent and seem to just talk gibberish and repeat words, and act all arrogant and classless. While black people from Africa, Europe and here in Canada, seem to be a lot more articulate and carry themselves with a lot more class, dignity, and humility than their American versions.

Why is it that America with all their great facilities and economy, seems to produce the most ignorant version of black people in the world.
                  It is their way of shunning the ways of "The (White) Man".

Comment

Really?

That's crazy.

I don't know many actual Africans, except for my Uncle.

And he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's so polite etc.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X