Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF will lose court case. Cant criticise a man who puts his life on line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Pac takes on all comers, while PBF sits on the sidelines making accusations, while Pac puts his life on the line. Does that seem acceptable behaviour for anyone on boxing scene forum?

Just because Pac didnt go life and death with Hatton and DLH PBF is making accusations. Just because Pac wasnt battered to death nearly by Hatton and DLH, PBF is jealous. That is why PBF will lose.

Hard work that Pac has done gets rewards in life. You dont get these rewards by ducking like PBF has. He has no right to criticise Pac, while Pacs life has been on the line.
    Every boxer that steps into the ring puts their life on the line, Floyd obviously feels that Pac is using PEDS so to reduce that possibility he has asked for OST.
    Also can you explain to me why Pac never fought Zahir Raheem?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamantium View Post
      Every boxer that steps into the ring puts their life on the line, Floyd obviously feels that Pac is using PEDS so to reduce that possibility he has asked for OST.
      Also can you explain to me why Pac never fought Zahir Raheem?
      cause zahir raheem is black......

oh wait... no... cause he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
        cause zahir raheem is black......

oh wait... no... cause he sucks.
        He completely out-boxed Morales, I understand there was more money involved in another Morales fight, but Pac should of fought him as well. Hugh Grant can't have it both ways, he knocks Floyd for not taking certain fights, but praises Manny who has done the same thing?

Comment

He completely out-boxed Morales, I understand there was more money involved in another Morales fight, but Pac should of fought him as well. Hugh Grant can't have it both ways, he knocks Floyd for not taking certain fights, but praises Manny who has done the same thing?
          yes, manny shall be forever be remembered as a guy who ducked Zahir Raheem....

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
            yes, manny shall be forever be remembered as a guy who ducked Zahir Raheem....
            lmao
            The only fighter who I will say Floyd ducked is Margarito, everyone else is highly debatable. Floyd hasn't done himself any favors with his," you are not a star so I won't fight you routine."

Comment

the loud mouth wannabe gangsters underestimate the quiet little man from south east asia

doesn't mean that pac smiles and grins on the way to the ring and sings Karaoke is that he won't fight back when trampled on

one can only take so much...go pac! do not let these low lives intimidate you!

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
                the loud mouth wannabe gangsters underestimate the quiet little man from south east asia

doesn't mean that pac smiles and grins on the way to the ring and sings Karaoke is that he won't fight back when trampled on

one can only take so much...go pac! do not let these low lives intimidate you!
                I cant see him winning this court case, why cant he just take the drug tests and be done with it. I remember last week or so Roach said thy had no problem taking the tests everything calmed down people said,"you see Manny has nothing to hide" and now look whats happened. As pointed out on another thread dream fights don't always happen so Ill just look forward to Mosley Berto instead.

Comment

I cant see him winning this court case, why cant he just take the drug tests and be done with it. I remember last week or so Roach said thy had no problem taking the tests everything calmed down people said,"you see Manny has nothing to hide" and now look whats happened. As pointed out on another thread dream fights don't always happen so Ill just look forward to Mosley Berto instead.

I think he will do the test to prove his point and to win the case.At the same time will earn a little bit by fighting another (Malignagi)

Comment

What will happen when Floyd's lawyer starts asking foe cranium measurement, body fat % going up in weight, anomalies known on PED users and other stuff like that? Did Pac think about that? Not really, he was too busy trying to get as far away from Floyd as possible. Don't you all see that, from the beginning, Pac had no intention of fighting Floyd? Just go back to Roach's words. March's too early, wee need another fight before getting to Floyd. Not yet prepared for a fighter his caliber!!! Remember that???

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      Just listen to your self, man. Pac puts his life on the line? Every fighter puts their lives on the line when they step in the ring, especially when they face big punchers like Manny. Floyd is fighting a dangerous fighter, he has every right to ask for random drug tests because after all, his life is on the line too. Manny doesn't have to accept but he sure in the hell is looking guilty by refusing, especially after you consider he's walking away from the biggest money making fight in boxing history! What kind of ***** is that?
                      Its like a nursery nurse teacher accuses another nursery nurse teacher of being a phoedophile just cos hes jealous the other teacher is more popular with the children.
                      And proceeds to ask the nursery nurse teacher for tests like being wired up to a monitor, while shown graphic images of children to see if activity in the lower regions. That would be going over board with paranoio wouldnt it be?

Do you even think there are non paedophiles who would be happy to be subjected to those tests, even if they have nothing to hide.

Bottom line PBF is jealous of Pacs achievements, therefore requesting the tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X