Can a JEW translate this plz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a JEW translate this plz?

I'm wondering what theyre saying. Especially the `ALLAH AKBAR" part at 1.43
    Last edited by wXh..; 12-06-2009, 02:43 PM.

hmm this seems very interesting... I hope someone translates it

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post

I'm wondering what theyre saying. Especially the `ALLAH AKBAR" part at 1.43

'jew' isnt a nationality you ****ing idiot

Comment

They talk about the purse the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          They talk about the purse the entire time.
          wow.......that sounded blatantly prejudice

Comment

hope somebody translates it, i think the `ALLAH AKBAR" bit is probably what Nas was saying in the ring or maybe chanting by some fans. all it means is the god is the greatest is people dont know. I think some of the fans were raging at salita because of the israeli flag, the guy is a Ukranian american shouldnt have anything to do with the terrorist state, its like amir khan coming out with the palestinian flag just because hes muslim, i felt sorry for salita then i rememberd the israeli flag

Comment

Translation:

"Amir Khan beat Salita fair and square. Yes we are Jewish but we are not hatemongerers or paranoid like Khan. it was a good win but the better fighter on the night and we respect Khan as a fighter and we will not claim Salita is disliked because of his religeon.......unlike Amir Khan who is a paranoid little girl who stirs up racial hatred"

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
                wow.......that sounded blatantly prejudice
                No, they do. A bit in one of them notes the KO and asks if the KO affects the purse split and then they go right back to discussing the purse. The old man says he would like it placed in a swiss account and the one that i think is a woman says she prefers nice bricks of gold to hide under her bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                  No, they do. A bit in one of them notes the KO and asks if the KO affects the purse split and then they go right back to discussing the purse. The old man says he would like it placed in a swiss account and the one that i think is a woman says she prefers nice bricks of gold to hide under her bed.
                  ok..not saying i would..cause im not jewish but you better becareful what you say some people are overly sensitive and will report u

Comment

You know if the Muslims were shouting Allah Akhbar then THEY turned it into a religeious fight. So much for the famed Muslim tolerance.

W*nkers

Comment

Working...
                    X