Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the demand for Mayweather - PacMan be BIGGER than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the demand for Mayweather - PacMan be BIGGER than...

the demand for Mayweather- Cotto was before he lost to Margo??

why or why not?
    yes
    68.25%
    no
    15.87%
    about equal
    9.52%
    lets just HOPE this fight gets made!!!
    6.35%

I think so for the simple fact that he humiliated DLH, weight drained or not - people still view the fight as the smaller, talented Pacman beating the legendary DLH into submission

That creates more buzz than Cotto beating up Gomez and losing to Margarito

Rican Papi's might think otherwise though

Comment

Who the **** is Mayweather, I only know of great boxers like Manny Pacquiao who have great lateral movements and makes his opponents miss there punches and he counters them.

I don't watch those boring fighters like cory spinks, maybe cory spinks is related to this guy you call mayweather

Comment

Cotto had and probably still has a better chance at 147 than Pac has at 140. The buzz from the DLH fight just has people thinkin Pac could win cuz he beat DLH worse. He'd give PBF some problems but no ****in way he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Cotto had and probably still has a better chance at 147 than Pac has at 140. The buzz from the DLH fight just has people thinkin Pac could win cuz he beat DLH worse. He'd give PBF some problems but no ****in way he wins.
          Floyd can't beat what he can't hit, remember I said that. WRITE IT DOWN, CASTOR TROY TOLD YOU FLOYD CAN'T BEAT WHAT HE CAN'T HIT.

LOL

Comment

it would definitely be more hype cause pac man is number one pound for pound and mayweather held that spot. so the theme of the fight would be who truly is the best fighter in the world. the cotto mayweather fight wasnt gonna happen anyway even if cotto won. mainly because floyd felt cotto wasnt marketable enough to consider fighting him. pacquiao presents more money for floyd so im pretty sure he will come out of retirement to fight him. its all about money to floyd and thats what he saw when pacquiao demolished de la hoya. another opportunity for a big payday

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
              its all about money to floyd and thats what he saw when pacquiao demolished de la hoya. another opportunity for a big payday
              What he saw was a reason to stay retired permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                What he saw was a reason to stay retired permanently.
                its ok to sto hugging pacmans nuts now.. ok?

Comment

I believe most would prefer to PBF vs Pac. Bigger names and the fight would be better for the fans

Comment

Originally posted by passey View Post
                    I believe most would prefer to PBF vs Pac. Bigger names and the fight would be better for the fans
                    i agree.....

Comment

Working...
                    X