No announcement yet.

was Emanuel Burton robbed ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was Emanuel Burton robbed ??

was Emanuel Burton robbed?i thought he may have just about done enough or maybe i just wanted an old war horse to get a win

BTW i cant believe Ritchie Woodhall has never seen Burton fight before has he never seen Burton v Ward

Close fight, I believe it could've gone either way.
    Burton complains of being robbed his entire career but it's his own fault that every fight he's in, he either gets dominated or engages in a very tough-to-score kind of fight.
    He's highly overrated by the boxing community. He's **** IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
      Close fight, I believe it could've gone either way.
      Burton complains of being robbed his entire career but it's his own fault that every fight he's in, he either gets dominated or engages in a very tough-to-score kind of fight.
      He's highly overrated by the boxing community. He's **** IMO.

how is he overrated you idiot he is seen as a glorified journeyman he has 30 losses on his record

Comment

lmaoo overated ??? i thought he won the fight ..but i fell asleep and found out he lost lol

Comment

So Is He Not The Oriental Champ Anymore..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
            how is he overrated you idiot he is seen as a glorified journeyman he has 30 losses on his record
            He's still overrated you little *****-ass f4ggot.

Comment

i csn't say, i didn't finish watching it.dug the dance off though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
                He's still overrated you little *****-ass f4ggot.
                Yeah cause the media make a habbit of talking up guys with 30 losses on thier record

Comment

Working...
                X