Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol told my wife not to give human foods to our dogs. I got an ad about dog food.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Comment

You're surprised to see dog ads now?

It's called cookies

Why do you think you see so many dildo ads

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        When I had my dog (RIP) I gave her whatever I ate also.
        And that's true love right there. Giving the dog something you wouldn't eat(dog food in a bag) is just treating it like...like....

a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          You're surprised to see dog ads now?

It's called cookies

Why do you think you see so many dildo ads
          If I googled dog foods then NO I won't be surprised but I didn't.

i SAID dog food not googled it, meaning one or two of my device is tracking my conversation for targeted ads

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            What's wrong with that? That's how we do it down here.
            I come to realize that foreigners are brainwashed. People in the Caribbean don't even feed their damn dogs and the dogs survive. The dogs get their own food, but this is what happen with house dogs their immune system is underdeveloped and fragile, so they have to get special food.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I come to realize that foreigners are brainwashed. People in the Caribbean don't even feed their damn dogs and the dogs survive. The dogs get their own food, but this is what happen with house dogs their immune system is underdeveloped and fragile, so they have to get special food.
              Nah beggars survive also barely eating or eating trash. I can assure you most dogs here live longer than in third world countries. Dogs here eat "special" food because we buy them not because they're more "fragile" than stray dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I spend over 150$ a month feeding my dogs. But no way would I give them processed(human) food.

the dog food in tins is much lower quality than say spam

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  the dog food in tins is much lower quality than say spam
                  Actually we spend 200 a month if you count all my dogs, but he two Great Danes we have eat a special grain free food we have shipped. But they go through four big bags a month.

Comment

man no wonder yall asian folks have dogs with such bad behvaior traits,,smh stop giving ppl food to dogs,,they have they own dam food and stop letting the dog lick u in ur face when u know damn well they eat cat sh8t that they find and they lick they own ass an balls,,,

i went to my asian frined house in carson last week and we order pizza and the dam dog sitting there begging for food while im trying to wathc the basketball game smh ,,that is so rude dont nobody want to eat while a dog is staring at u the entire time

Comment

Working...
                    X